Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Es posible que la próxima temporada no haya 'crack' porque no quedan muchos, porque los 'cracks' juegan de mitad de campo para adelante y ahí estamos muy bien surtidos y tercero porque no siempre es posible que las negociaciones fructifiquen. De todas formas, nuestra estrategia está definida y haremos todo lo posible por seguir cebando la bomba" - our Dear Jorge Valdano...
Marca.com

In english sth like : "There is a possibility, we will not gain any cracks/zidanes in next year. There are some reasons/obstacles - negociations don t have to be fruitful or sth :rolleyes:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I give up. I can t get a point of this man... just don t understand.

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Ill try to translate in a couple of sentece what valdano said.
There is a possibility that we wont sign a crack for next year becouse:

1. There are not many left. True
2. Most play form the middle to the top of the field and We are fine there. True
3. Cause negociations might not end fruitful.

and then he said we will continue to (cebando la bomba) polish the gun, :rolleyes: or the bomb.

is the term crack always relate to an offensive player??
or the word defenseman is prohibited in Real Madrid future players plan.

:confused:

·
Super Moderator
13,602 Posts
That's actually good news for you guys.

Don't worry Kiyan. ;)
Anyone you get at this point, even if a defender, will be a marketable player.
I bet you'll start signing good looking subs for Casillas soon. :rolleyes:

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
no. Galactico. just lately I put together all the sayings (including Valdanos) in the rumor time of Beckham... hes even worse than Perez with his famous "Never, never, never". Hes like a fish in the water, always going with the stream.

All tactics I say. All tactics. We will sign a star in summer, thats pretty sure and I guess its either Van Nistelrooy or Henry.

But I still think the rumors are too early. As wrote a day before yesterday that Perez wants to sell his boat (worth about 18m €) for a defender! :eek: But havnt read anything more on that... Guess just stuff to fill the paper... :hangover:

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
Real_Madrid said:
we should be happy that we arent signing a crack next season, maybe because we are signing a classy defender? :D
Im not convinced by Valdanos words... really. They even make me more worrying....:stress: :groan:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Indeed a backup for Salgado and a class centreback is all you need. What I´m not sure of is if Perez will get that! Also why get new "Zidanes" when you already have them (Jurado)?!?

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Apparently Jurado,Mejia and Juanfran have all been called up to the first team. It remains to be seen whether they will be given a chance or remain on the bench to rot.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Buy Viera, he is almost consideered a crack and then you can use mHelguerra and Pavon as central defenders!

Option: Buy Walter Samuel or Nesta, continue with Helguera as def mid. Nesta would definetly be considered a crack as he is one of the most popular players in Italy and considered the best def in the world, but I dont think Milan would let him go for any amount of money in the world.;)

·
Go for 400, Raúl!
2,008 Posts
A couple of weeks ago the favorite rumour was that we would sign not one, but two cracks (apparently RVN and Henry)

Well, I think every possible scenario for the next season has already been heard from Valdano's mouth. I'm sure he will be able to say "I was right" whatever the final outcome

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
tricolornr1 said:
Buy Viera, he is almost consideered a crack and then you can use mHelguerra and Pavon as central defenders!

Option: Buy Walter Samuel or Nesta, continue with Helguera as def mid. Nesta would definetly be considered a crack as he is one of the most popular players in Italy and considered the best def in the world, but I dont think Milan would let him go for any amount of money in the world.;)
yyyh :eek: you man, have got a fantastic idea. We should tell Valdano about it :howler:

·
Registered
462 Posts
I agree with you Blanca, Valdano is more mentiroso than Perez, I can be very sure of that.

From the beginning they said it, "we will get a super star every year".

I want them to get a good decent(low profile) defender as well for back up.

·
Registered
368 Posts
please forget about van nistelrooy.he will be a dream buy for you but he will reemain a dream because man u wont let you buy him beckham alright not the fans not even fergie was his fan so he left but van nistelrooy you will have to splash hundreds of millions because man u has the most healthiest finances in the world unlike arsenal who need money.go for henry i believe you can get him and berlu he is becoming old so sheva and nesta looks possible too.i believe berlu is almost done with milan.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Real_Galactico said:
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Who said we wanted Ruud?

Ehmmm Perez wants Ruud I guess :rolleyes:

...........and I want Ruud :nasty: :devil: :nasty:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts