Xtratime Community banner

No more Roque Junior...

784 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  AMOROSO! 
#1 ·
According to Italian-Soccer, Milan has gotten Roque Junior of Palmeiras. Arsenal wants him too. He doesn't want to come to Parma...

Then I don't WANT him!!!

#3 ·
To clarrify. Tanzi's comments apply only to Milan signing Roque Junior in the summer. If he and Milan decide to wait till the end of the contract, in Feb. then FIFA arbitrates and sets a fee, likely to be much lower than the current £9.5m valuation. So, we could see two things, either Tanzi relents and lets RJ move to Milan in summer, albeit he doesn't want him to. Or, RJ moves for a stupidly low amount in February. I don't quite see what the point of the posturing by Tanzi is, if RJ wanted to come to Parma he would sign for them, as for what I heard from Brazil, he agreed with Milan and has turned down talks from both Parma and Arsenal. I don't know how this will turn out but it all seems a bit silly to me.

I'll probably feel really stupid about writing this when Roque Junior signs for Parma now.......

Ciao from a Milanista and hope you get into the Champions League.....only if we are there too of course.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.