Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to stop posting here about Roberto MAncini, I mean I´m just giving my honest opinion about the current problems (not blaming luck) and today I just got on a lengthy discussion with some fans about the current Inter coach.

So from now on I guess the forum will have one general line of thought, mancini is a god, and whatever goes wrong is because of the players or bad luck.

I´m sorry forever saying that Ancelotti is better than Mancio. :( :scared: :depress:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Haha, its not b/c of me.....

I didn't say anything.

But for me Mancini=God, and for now, "in disguise"

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not it wasnt you who ambushed me on MSN :D

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
You support the club, you have to respect the decisions of the board. Mad Max has alot of faith in Mancio(after all he has been trying to get him at Inter for 2 yrs), something he hasnt had in the last 3 managers. All managers need a settling done period, after all their only human. Are you motioning that you want a milanista at the club, are you serious? Yes he is a good coach, but he is milanista thru and thru. It would be like god hiring the devil to run heaven.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Never said I want Carletto at Inter, I just feel that is a better tactician that Mancini, and given our recent history if a coach or player is picked by Moratti good things won´t happen for Inter.

My feelings are with Inter, not With Moratti, hell Milan fans owe Moratti better memories than Inter fans. I know I must be dead wrong, because I´m the only one who see flaws in all the arguments use to support or jusitify our current situation, plus guys really take to heart any comment against Mancini, even J Zanetti gets more criticized now days than Mancini.

I´m sorry, I´m very sorry to those that I have hurt with my comments

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
I don't understand how anyone can argue that Mancio has made crucial mistakes.

You don't tie as many games as Inter has without bad coaching decisions. Especially since you should have won most of them.

I don't know what it is, that makes coaches go numb as soon as they join Inter.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
The problem obviously lies behind the scenes, maybe it would be about time Mad Max sold Inter. If you look at our since hes appointment in 95, we have won 1 trophy (Uefa Cup), that is simply not good enough for a club like us.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
YRH, you must be one of the most impatient guys I have ever met. :D

·
Registered
45,323 Posts
Sebastian50 said:
I don't know what it is, that makes coaches go numb as soon as they join Inter.
I don't either, but you touch on a very important point, Seba.

YRH: I understand that you're not a Mancio hater...but you have to see that he's in the best position to set us right. Quit thinking about Cuper since he also had his flaws. Instead think about Zac...now there was no way he would have got us anywhere near to the level we're playing at - draws or not. We're unbeaten under Mancio. And Zac sure as hell doesn't know what that feels like. Especially since his first game with us. You're not a hater but an Inter lover...I know that. And I respect you for everything you say, which is deserved indeed. Keep it up, man.

I for one am proud to have you as an Interista.

FORZA MAGICA INTER!

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I do understand that the our current coach might improve and become a better tactician after all, and I will welcome all the bashing to myself, if this happens.

However Ancelotti was a different coach than Mancini from the begining, I won´t go into the details of this but I see really no similarities among both coaches. I know everybody will always think that my criticque of any Inter coach has to do with the fact that I supported Cuper a lot :tongue:, but I have said so many times that there are being stuff justify only because we played so ugly under Cuper.

I really hope I´m wrong but the numbers are there Mancini big merit was the he took lazio to respectable places with a good style of game under a bad economic situation, one thing is for sure the media has always backed mancini a lot.

Again I must be wrong because all of the Lazio and Inter fan I know say Mancini is great, I happend to see good things in him but also hype and bad things.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Everytime i said something I guess these guys on msn really mad at me, I didnt know i pissed people so much with my comments, and this guys didnt really hate me before Mancini came to inter.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I don't see how with a defence like Inters anyone can really expect Mancio to get it right,You can't expect instant success with him either.Not the fact that Juve have the brilliant Capello at the helm and Milan have ancelotti.So I honestly think give mancini a proper chance and see hoe he fares.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If Schumy doesnt agree with me, them I must be thinking something good. Thanks man for cheering me up with your post.

·
Registered
45,323 Posts
Interista said:
I cant believe I am actually agreeing with a Milanista, but he is right.
LOL! Don't worry, that's something that won't happen too much over here! :)

·
Registered
45,323 Posts
Your Royal Highness said:
If Schumy doesnt agree with me, them I must be thinking something good. Thanks man for cheering me up with your post.
Classic! :howler:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts