Votes: 26 68.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will we win the scudetto??

Do you believe we will win the scudetto?

Any outsiders can except Juve and Milan fans :stuckup:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I vote yes, I have the belief that Milan will slip up and I honestly feel we will win every game from now until the end if we approach them in the right way.

I only have doubts on the Rome derby, I feel Lazio will play a good game. I think if we need to, we can beat Milan, they are due a spanking from us too :devil:

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
I dont think its fair to say wheter we will win it definitively or not. All i'll say is that i believe we have a great chance and im gonna cross my fingers real tight:nervous:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Nothing wrong with believing...as long as it's realitic enough.

Personally I see the knockout in the CL as a motivating factor...Milan haven't been playing too well last 3-4 games...and they have now been kicked up the back-side, might be a wake up call. Just have to wait and see...I hope Roma snatch it...:) just don' think it's realistic with 6 games left and a 9 point lead with a game in hand to Roma...

·
Rated [D] for Danger
5,472 Posts
one is more realistic but betrays my hopes and our small chance, the other's less realistic and sweet but I fear it may jinx things.

I'm staying away from this one :D

·
Registered
833 Posts
I think we can win, its all on us after all, if we win the Lazio game and the Milan one Im sure Milan will lose the other 3 points.

The problemn is we winning all the other games :(

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
IF you beat Milan and LAzio you will win it, You can do it, but that remains to be seen. Good Luck guys! :D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
good luck, roma...i believe u can do it... :D

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
Being the rational creature I am, I won't say what I feel as well...although, Deano, do you REALLY expect Milan and Juve fans not to vote on this? :D

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
The gap is to big.
No way we can win it this season.
It would be a miracle and regarding the games in Brescia, Ancona and Reggio, we will not win in San Siro.

·
Registered
11,399 Posts
il_principe said:
The gap is to big.
No way we can win it this season.
It would be a miracle....we will not win in San Siro.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

·
Registered
17,518 Posts
Okay, i'm a Juve fan and i voted.

What do i win?

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Primo said:

A distant third place? :D
:D

Deano I didn't vote out of respect ;) Well in all honesty after the results today it is one game less. The title is really in our hands ... it is a tight grip and we are the ones who can lose it. Basically Roma must continue their way and hope for Milan to slip-up.

The game in the San Siro and the Derby would be two huge boosts for you guys. I would say it is difficult for any side to go on and win all of their remaining games but if Roma can pull off all the wins then who knows!

I am still a little worried if you ask me from a Milan fan perspective. Two more wins in the next two games and then I can relax ;)

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
All I know is there is a Milan - Roma match still to play, and even if we won this game then it can out more pressure on Milan, there is trouble that we need to win every game including a Rome derby for us and hope Milan lose to us and lose another game to at least get a playoff.

It will be tough and is unlikely, but with Milan's form, Siena away will be a tough match for you next week.

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
There is no way,ASR can win this Scudetto.If we were going against a Parma or Lazio,there was a chance.Against Milan,the Milan of Berlusconi,there is NO chance.We must aim for second spot and avoid a tricky qualifier for CL proper.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts