Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No matter who coaches the NT for Euro 2004 and beyond...wheater it is Speigel, Kasthan, Grant,Shum or anyone else that will have the candidancy to hoist Israel to success, they must remember one thing, and one thing straight.....

YOU WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER BE ABLE TO SET UP A GOOD TEAM WITHOUT MR. AVIRON HIMSELF, ALON MIZRAHI!!!!!!

I never had the opprotunity to say it, but since the Neilsen Regime left, i feel that the future coach should make reconcilation with Mizrahi and open a new frontere. This guy is really good and it dumb why many people question his game when he is one of the best scorers right now!!! :)

Hapoel Kfar Saba will probably gain promotion and then FINALLY!!! FINALLY!! People will look the other way to the true "MELECH SHEL AMIGRASH!!!" :tongue:

And just for your information.....

Mizrahi has 37 Caps and in 37 Caps he has managed to score 17 goals. I don't think ANY player in Israel managed to do that. Infact, Mizrahis GPG% (Goals Per Game) stands at around 45.94%!!!! :)

BEAT THAT!!!!!!! :fero: :fero: :fero:

Look at the face we're missing

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
I see Mizrahi play a lot.
He is not good enough to be in the NT.
He is strugelling in the second division you think he will be able to play against the French defense?

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Kappa those stats don't mean much anymore. Mizrahi is aging and call him up base on some goals he scored in 1997 would make little sense. Pele was a great scorer himself you know, does it mean Brazil needs to call him up again? ;)

I understand where you're coming from, but Mizrahi is history...

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't buy the 1997 fact.....

Mr. Berkovic scored goals since 1992, does this mean he is over runned and old?!?!?!?

Mizrahi scored his last goals and it was 2 goals in March of 2001?!?!?! What do you mean by aging! the guy has enough time to play for us.

He will be good if you give him a chance and hopefully they will give him a chance! :) he represents israel very well...

I think he is a vital force in Israel's success for the past 3 years or so...we cannot turn our backs on him! :) he is just that good! :)

Give him a chance people!

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
I am telling you he bearly scores in the second division.
He playes for few months now and it's enough to get back in shape he is not goo enough to be in the NT!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't highly regard Hapoel Kfar Saba......

They might have well not trained Mizrahi good enough to be in shape! Maybe its the management fault.

If Mizrahi was in Maccabi Petach Tikva or Betiar Jerusalem, than we would see..

He would get a trainer in the summer and build up some muslces and then you'll see :)
he'll be back in France, in no time!

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
:wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:

SHUM IS KFAR-SABA'S COACH!!!!!!!!!

May be he don't understand football like Guy Luzon?

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Kappa mumbles his bullsh!t again as usual.

Ronen Harazi scored 26 goals in the NT, maybe we should invite him???

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ronen Harazi is injured :D!!!

Alon Mizrahi is not! :) He still has the potentials and i think that people assume that when he socred in 1997, won't mean a difference if he scored right now. :)

So that is kinda sad.

Mizrahi scored in March of 2001!!!!!!!! :tongue:

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Ronen Harazi has retired, but it is the same thing as saying to send afifon to the NT when he's not even doing good in the 2nd league!

Alon Mizrahi is 30 years old, how much potential does he have left? He's done a lot in the past, but lately he hasn't been any good. Just because he scored in March 2001 doesn't say a thing. Players have scored after March 2001 for the NT as well.

So basically, what's your point?

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The point is, people are misinterperating him. Yes, i know that he isn't a fan favourite. But he is a good player, you can't complain!

In a short time, he has scored many goals for Israel...even more than Mr. Berkovic whom is very talented and played a ton more than Mizrachi has (Berkovic has 74 Caps and around 9 or 10 goals).

I think in the upcoming friendly, Mizrahi should be inducted once again into the Israeli NT :)

And if he scored and becomes the 'player of the game'. Than i hope you have a good explantatin for this!

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
You're comparing Mizrahi, who is a striker and he's supposed to score, to Berkovic who is a playmaker and never been a scorer. You can't compare those 2, Berkovic is doing much more than Mizrahi is doing and deserves a spot in the NT. I can't say the same about Mizrahi.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you'll see :)

When he scores, you'll be speechless!

Belarussia here we come!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Im just saying...what if we going to belrus and he will be in the NT. We win 7-1 and he scored 4 of the goals?

What would u say after words?!?!?!? :)

On top of that, you would realize than in just 38 games he has made 21 goals!!! :)

He loves the NT :)

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
I'd say that if you really think that we'll score 7 in Belarus you're in dreamland. If they'd come here we might score 7, but then again you are referring to a team which did as good as we did in the last WCQ.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Your comparing Israel to Belarus??? Look at there former GrouP???? They had ****ty teams!!!!

If Israel was in that group we would have been #1 :) ready to get into the WC-F!!!! :)

Never compare Israel to Belarus! We'll eat them alive! :) come August! :)

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
I have my doubts we would eat Poland alive, also Ukraine. Fact is we didn't beat Austria which isn't any better...

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
No, Austria was destroyed by Turkey. We should've beat the crap out of the Austrians in the WCQ and if it wasn't for Nielsen's defensive style and squad selection we would've been the team that plays Turkey.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts