Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sensi has put himself and Roma in a great position.HE has a back up plan.
With the mega offer that Sensi has laid on the table for Bati,Sensi will wait until Tuesday night for a response from Bati or else he'll close the deal with Morientes from Real.
Sensi is playing it smart cause he's the only one so far who has put the money on the table thus forcing Bati in a pressured situation whereas Lazio and Inter are waiting with no money offered yet.
So lets look at these players:
In Bati we're looking at three to four solid years.And the difference is he could bring us a scudetto right away.He offers leadership which is lacking as the season goes on.However,if he gets injured we could see this thing blow right up in our face.
In Morientes we have a 24 year old striker,who he excellent,however will take longer to reach the scudetto,granted we keep everybody.
Either way,we don't lose.
Also,heard the deal with Emerson is going to be close shortly,he again verified that he will be coming to Roma and will not return to Germany.
Hakan Sukur from Turkey expressed interest in Roma and could be coming over.
We'll wait and see after Tuesday,
that day indeed may decide the faith of Roma

I

·
0 Posts
I can't believe that Real Madrid would sell Morientes. He is very very good and Roma would have one of the best dilemnas in the world. Four great forwards, Totti, Morientes, Del Vecchio, and Montella. I think Batistuta is awesome but I would take Morientes because he is younger and is still a very very good forward.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I think I saw on the Italian seefax (my italian is not very good), that Montella is going to stay. Good news I think. He would be great with Bati or Morientes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts