Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
I love how you've used capitalised every word in the title EXCEPT for the one which absolutely should have been :D.

But yes, he should start for you.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Form wise... start Cruz-Martins
Recoba to be used... and to be judged all 3

It is right Cesar was not a starter....

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cacìni said:
I love how you've used capitalised every word in the title EXCEPT for the one which absolutely should have been :D.

But yes, he should start for you.
That was an accident. I typed everything in Caps, but left Cruz as Cruz and the software made it lowercase?

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
i already stated this numberous times: cruz is together with adriano your best striker.
but n o, everyone seemed to praise that all flash/fast to skills martins....

cruz is a starter FOR SURE ! only mancio doesnt see that :(

·
Registered
238 Posts
s.conceição said:
i already stated this numberous times: cruz is together with adriano your best striker.
but n o, everyone seemed to praise that all flash/fast to skills martins....

cruz is a starter FOR SURE ! only mancio doesnt see that :(
This is bullshit, he´s the most annoying football player ever. he only complains and kills the plays so much...someone pass the ball up to sob Cruz, he touches the ball, the defender blows him in the neck and he falls down like someone shot him in the head and then a train ran over him...that´s bullshit, he only ruins the games with boredom. so tired of him..good that he scores goals, but he´s so useless.

·
Registered
238 Posts
yeah, well I can understand so after him scoring two goals, but it's not important for me...in the long run it's devestating with Cruz playing like a moron...he almost killed Inter against Ajax.

He solely gave Ajax the chance to stress Inters players like they never done before because of Cruz crappy ball controll and unability to keep the ball on offensive field for more than 2 seconds

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And Adriano was better? At the end of the day, a striker's job is to put the ball in the net.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
I looked at the score sheet Cruz 2...

After a few beers and bull frogs

its still Cruz 2...

Take a break A10, have a kit kat

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts
BBBBBBBAWWWWWWWAHHHH

Bring back Ronaldo, Zamorano, and Baggio :D

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I agree that Cruz should start more often the guy is a gun and scores consistantly and obviously does the job. :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts