Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately no Guti, It has been reported by Real madrid that he isn't going anwhere. I saw it suggested that Fiorentina will consider spending around 40 million pounds, about 61 million US, any suggestions for them

a)how about Crespo?
b)Samuels if boca would let him go? and baggio

any other suggestions but think about money and what each would cost....crespo would be approx what bati cost so we have the money....

S

·
0 Posts
Slobbs,

Samuel will join AS Roma the next season, that deal was concluded about a year ago!!! Where have you been?? in your cage :):):);)

Crespo is a tempting idea. But will he join a team the same size as Parma?? I think he would prefer a move North (Juve or Milan) or more south (Lazio). The only way we can get him, is if we exchange him with Rui Costa. And still then it will be Hernan's decision if he wants to join us. To be realistic, I think he will refuse....:rolleyes:

Baggio will be great, but he should realize that he won't have starting place but he can be a great KILLER sub :cool:. I prefer Baggio above Pinto and Zahovic.

In Argentina are enough talented defenders, Fiorentina were linked with Leandro Cufrè (Gimnasia) and Sebastian Mendez (Velez) before. Both very young and talented ofcourse.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
No you are going for DE ROSA of bari, yess a great buy i'm sure he will do as great as Pierini:)
Too bad Rennes sold Sommeil to bordeux he would have been great for you.

Crespo is out of the order!

I will love to see Baggio at Viola next year he might even play some games as a starter :cool:

and then also buy a striker whit the rest of the money, lots of money acctually;)

S

·
0 Posts
De Rosa is better then Pierini......
The problem with Pierini is that he is nothing more then a man-marker. A player good enough for Serie A but there it stops. But he is a player who is usefull. He will always give a 110% and he won't start making troubles if he is on the bench for a couple of gamez......

I don't know this guy Sommeill but I heard he is great :cool:

These new smilies are great by the way, escpially this one :cool: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
About samuels i know that As Roma had made the deal but boca wont release hims so I figured something was wrong and maybe the transfer fee might be reopened in that case...

Rui going as part of the Crespo deal sounds possible and enticing, considering he doesn't want to be here anymore. A quality defender would be nice, but we need youth and excitement more than anything as a former player not prof but high level in the states...fear of one players ability changes a game...we need that intimidation level..every opponent had a nervous feeling when bati touched the ball..that is tremendously important when playing in big games...

throw more names out speculation is always interesting, when it is realistic.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
i go for joao pinto and franca,2 great forwards for sure!!

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
I dont think Baggio would like to be our super sub. Come on, he's getting old and wants first team action.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts