Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IFA OFFICALY DECIDED THAT THERE WILL BE NO FREEZE TO THE LEAUGES!!!

Hapoel Kfar Saba and Bney yehuda are in the Liga A'hal

Mac. Kiritat Gay and Hapoel Haifa will be enjoying themselves in the "arab liga"

but on a happy note Hapoel Jeursalem will be in Liga Leumit with Haifa and Kitiat gat. Hopefully Both Hapoel and Jerusalem will be back on top, so in the 2003/2004 season we can have 2x3 meaning....

3 derbs of Haifa, Tel Aviv and Jerusalem!

But the saddest thing that we have this season is having my home town Holon being relegated in Artzit as well as my beloved Beit Shean as well :depress: :depress: !!! This is a sad day indeed my friends :skull:

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
The IFA has decided to postpone the decision until July 10th (!!!). This is way too late, it's only one month before the next season starts and teams will not be able to get ready properly since they won't know where they're playing.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats kinda sad...

In just a month from July 10th, won't it be the start of UEFA for Mac Haifa, Mac Tel Aviv and Hap. Tel Aviv??!?!?! It won't be really feeling confortable, plus IFA has made it virtually impossible for teams to then defend and take this matter to court.

This is really obsene thing! :groan:

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Man thas crazy, TEAMS THAT START THE LEAGUE IN AUGUST WONT KNOW WHERE THEY WILL PLAY AT a month before !!

but its coz the IFA is hoping the Cohen investigation will be concluded by then.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts