Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
69,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlinenews?id=289628&cc=5739

well he has himself to blame, after sitting on the bench for a few seasons at Liverpool he finally got a chance to play and he got a call up but he screwed up. What he did was wrong and what Otto Baric did was right. We do not not need Igor Biscan, yeah he might be better than Tomas and Zivkovic combined but at least Tomas and Zivkovic WANT to play for Hrvatska and give 1000% every game for the country.

·
Registered
69,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only reason why he was playing everygame for them was becuase Finnan and Carragher both had long term injuries. He many have a spot on the bench but I doubt he will start often.

·
©
7,230 Posts
I still think there is more to it. Biscan wouldn't leave for nothing. Baric is saying that Igor was unprofessional but so was he. Before that game he was saying that Biscan was going to start no matter what then by the time the game comes Biscan isn't even named on the bench. Maybe Baric should stop giving players false hope when they come to camp. Name your squad and make no guarantee's to any of the players.

Btw... Vlaovic retired because he said that he cannot play under Baric yet nobody said a thing about him and even stood by him. I suppose back then it was fashionable to bash Baric and his authority?

I am not saying what Biscan did was the right thing to do but even if he did walk out for no reason I will always respect him for what he did with Dinamo and the way he loves the club. He still calls the team everytime they get a good result to congratulate them and even invested a little money back in the club..

za to...svaka cast!:)

·
Registered
130 Posts
For me he is not good enough for the NT anyway. He can look very uncertain when he plays for Liverpool and I actually prefer Tomas over Biscan.

·
Registered
36,107 Posts
walking out on your national team, your country and the fans is no "svaka cast" to me.

I don't care if he offered 30 million to dinamo and buys their celebratory cakes every time they beat Osijek, leaving your teammates and your country is as low as you can get....and if he does have a reason, why wait 3 months to say it? 3 months and counting.

good riddence !

·
©
7,230 Posts
Well I like dinamo as much as I do the NT so yes, svaka cast to him for not forgetting about the club that made him and the club he loves.

I don't agree with leaving the NT, no matter what, but like I said I respect him for what he gave to dinamo and he surely has his reasons which hopefully he will explain soon.

·
Registered
36,107 Posts
you like dinamo as much as the NT?? you no good purgeri, sure the Hajduk fans will disagree :tongue: ;)

I don't like players for both reasons, Olic turning his back to Dinamo, or Biscan turning his back on US...but I know which one is worse...

ps. 11/02/2004 Mostar
Zrinjski-Dinamo
...prediction, 3-1 (Modric 32, Barbosa 65,80- Petrovic 87(pen.))

:D

·
©
7,230 Posts
You are trying to make fun of Dinamo but you should be thanking them for loaning you your best player who you predict will score the first goal against HIS team.:D Who is Petrovic???

What is wrong with liking Dinamo as much as the NT? Is that a bad thing or something?

I didn't know there was a rivalry between Dinamo and the NT.

The Olic thing is different. I never really liked Olic to begin with.:D

The problem with Dinamo at the moment is not that players turn their back on them but they turn their back on players.:sob:

·
Registered
36,107 Posts
what !! you will not have 16 year old wonderkid Ivica Petrovic playing!!!???

(he is a kid from Mostar with Dinamo's junior team ;) )...I don't thing he's had a game yet, but he'll score against us :)

·
©
7,230 Posts
Biscan was captain of dinamo.

Ivica Petrovic? I haven't heard of him. What position does he play? Please don't say creative midfielder or striker. He is not in the first team squad anyway. Sixteen is way too young even for Croatian teams.

·
Registered
36,107 Posts
H eplayed for Zrinjski in the U15 tournament they won, he hasn't played for the 1st team that I know of.....never read his name anywhere at least...he is a striker..if he breaks into Dinamo one day, you'll remember me :)

but he'll score if he get's a chance :D

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
dinamovac11 said:
Sixteen is way too young even for Croatian teams.
if a 14 yr old has the fattest contract in MLS who is to say a 16 yr old cant start ;)

besides not like dinamo has any good strikers :tongue:

·
Registered
36,107 Posts
nothing wrong with liking dinamo as much as the NT....

But I wouldn't trade 10 Champions league titles for one WC victory personally...

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Now that Finnan, Henchoz and Carragher are fit Biscna is on the bench.Which is still to good for him.He hasnt played since costing us 2 goals against Spurs.If i was a Croatian i'd be delighted he wont be involved in Euro 2004 because he's a absolute joke of a player.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts