1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the official website of football of spain
http://www.rfef.es/artavan-bin/Rfef/init

user-UNfriendly
it is no way to know spanish football through the OFFICIAL organization as a non-spaniard.
i'm chinese that doesn't know english well and nothing of spanish.
through i don't know spanish, i just try all the ways in english to know more about spanish football.
even i know their aim is just spaniard, ridiculously, their organization themselves would not do more to widen non-spaniard's views.
i think greedily that it is so easy for them to make an english version.

this is the first hope i have in 2004. :depress:
please help me express this of all non-spaniard's hope to them by e-mail or any other way.:( :stress: :stuckup: :depress: :sob: :sleepy: :skull: :groan: :dontcare:

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Well you aren't missing much. The only thing useful I have found in the RFEF site is the rules and regulations. Otherwise you can find the other information on other websites.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Juanele1973 said:
Well you aren't missing much. The only thing useful I have found in the RFEF site is the rules and regulations. Otherwise you can find the other information on other websites.
thanks for telling this bad news :D :stress:

Koeman4 said:
RFEF? You can't find anything there... except CORRUPTION!!:mad:
why you say so? :confused:
i'm willing to listen to you as a good listener. :D

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
ÉÃMadridistaÉÃ said:
why you say so? :confused:
i'm willing to listen to you as a good listener. :D
The president of the RFEF is accused of tax avoid and paying his personal trips (with his family) with the money of the RFEF, which receives money from all the Spanish people. This is not only an issue of the President, other members of the RFEF are involved in this kind of practices. Besides the way RFEF works in their comitees is really poor.

I could extend a lot, but it is really boring. But I think I gave you a short, but expressive example.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts