Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noone discussing this?

Why did he took the job? Sacking compensation is bigger than the salary at Sion? If his serious about coaching, Palermo is like one of the last places to start of. He will have ruined his cv already after 1 year at coaching. I know its serie B, but this is Zamparini we are talking about here.

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
It does seem like a bizarre situation. Dunno how good Gattuso will turn out to be as a manager but seeing how he was as a player it should be fun to watch.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Rino: “Am I afraid of President Maurizio Zamparini’s reputation for hiring and firing? No, the only thing I fear is death!”

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
A brawl between them is a strong possibility.

·
Registered
45,418 Posts
It was an idiotic choice, both from Gattuso and Zampa. Zampa found the right solution by giving the team to an expert coach such as Iachini, Gattuso has very likely burnt his chances to become a coach.
Truth is that not every good player can be a good coach. I would always choose coaches who have built a brilliant career by starting from the lowest divisions.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Gattuso will never be a good coach, he has the heart but just doesn't have the enough brain. It was obvious from his playing days. Grinta and passion can only take you that far. His choice of joining Palermo from all clubs was an example of that.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Well Zampa may have the right man as Iachini does get the promotions from B to A very often than not:flirt::D.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts