Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Puzzolo, Brighis's agent, has said to Calciomanager.it: "Parma wants Brighi very much. Sacchi has demanded him as part exchange in a deal that would see Cannavaro go to Turin. Without Brighi the deal will fall through. The player has no objections, he wants to play. Juventus have proposed a large number of players to Parma for Cannavaro but they perfectly know that they can say goodbye to Cannavaro if they doesn't offer Brighi."

-----------------------------------------------

Sounds GREAT! :cool: Go Sacchi! Go Sacchi! :D

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
ok..i disturb you again.
Is Matteo Brighi better than Marchionni?
Is Brighi playmaker?
And if you were me..whom would you pick in my shirt?
Thanks

Ciao,
Tommi

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brighi is more of a trequartista or central mid, yes.

If I were you I'd still choose Marchionni. After all, Brighi is owned by :yuck:Juve:yuck:. But if you don't have any problems with Juve you would be just as well off with a Brighi shirt. Problem is that his position in the NT will be occupied by Totti for years to come while Marchionni is one of a kind in Italy.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
brighi has a future at juve, i certainly don't wanna him see him go.
he is more of a regular mid, whilst totti is a attacking mid/striker, so i don't think totti while take brighi's place in the NT.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
These are some very good news. I'm quite sure that if we keep insisting regarding Brighi Juventus will give him to us. I don't really care how they will overprice him, Brighi is a gem and his value will rocket up right away.

I want Brighi. The more desperate Juventus is getting for Cannavaro, the best for us. ;)

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Well- not that I like it at all, but both Brighi and Maresca could be potential bait items in another deal I don't like, where Juve could once again spend insane money on defence, when it's clearly not the problem... :rolleyes: .

Either way- there are a few misconceptions on the two youngsters we might as well rid you potential Maresca/Brighi fans of ;).

Maresca is a "regista". He is, in other words, Albertini. Unfortunately for Enzo and Juve- Lippi dislike like him, and hasn't played him in that position one single time this season. Instead- he uses him as Nedved's sub in a playmaking role, or in various midfield roles. NEVER in the position he has always played before, and plays with the Azzurrinni.

Brighi is Conte. An allround central midfielder, who works hard and is able to contribute to offence. Obviously he hasn't got the leadership of Conte, but he is faster and has much more skill on the ball.

____________Pirlo____________
_____Maresca_____Brighi_______

That's what the u-21 teams best central midfiled looks like, and has done for the last number of games.

I dearly want to hang on to both of them while getting rid of crap, but regardless- if we go bunkers and pay up for Canna, you will be raping us even more if you get one of the youngsters in the deal. More so Brighi though, as he is propably the better player after all.

If we go ahead and do this Canna insanity- I still hope we don't have to lose either though. One should buy FOR the team, and not to make sure Roma won't get him :rolleyes: .

Ciao.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
i agree with everything you said glen. very nice explanaition about brighi and maresca.

i've always wondered why maresca's not playing in his preferred role. i didn't know lippi didn't like him, thats a shame

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not that I trust Glen's explanation but didn't Bologna play like this a few games? 3-4-2-1 with Brighi and Zauli behind Cruz.

________________Cruz
_________Zauli__________Brighi

:confused:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
No- it was Fabbio Pecchia next to Zauli. Brighi is always the central midfielder next to Olive.

__________Cruz

______Zauli_____Pecchia

_____Olive_________Brighi

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
I have only seen Brigi play once, but then he had a pure centralmidfield role. He was very impressive considering his age. Almost never made a mistake and if you didn't know his age you would've thought that he had around 10 serie A seasons behind him.
He isn't a flair player, but very efficient.

Nice to see us (Sacchi) demanding Brighi or no deal. At least there are some pride left in us! :stuckup:

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I havent seen much of him, but only heard great things about him.
I am liking what Sacchi is doing at Parma. They seem to be building a very good young side.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts