Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know what your opinion on this is, but in my opinion it's simply a disgrace, nonsense... do the people who decide this, really have no brains at all?

What happened? 70 Ajax hooligans (they aren't supporters) attack on a non-matchday 10 ADO fans/hooligans and demolish their supporters building.

About 400 Ajax fans who bought a ticket for the away match to Den Haag, aren't allowed to go anymore, because other people who call themself 'supporters' of the same club attack some building in Den Haag the day before!

What's the link?

Now they decided to not allow away fans for 5 years... they're are so absolutely stupid, THEY PUNISH THE WRONG ONES, just as they did with the 'combi', no, hooligans doesn't travel with 'de combi' and as it's proved so often it really didn't help as there's still violence around football matches.

I've said it so often, make sure you catch the ones who attacked the ADO-building, make sure you catch hooligans, but as always they punish the wrong ones, those 'scarfers' can't help it those 'hooligans' can't behave.

I'm really fed up with these sh!t.

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Sad for the real fans, but the only right solution. If those ADO fans will see a 'vak' full of normal Ajax fans (the fathers & sons) it will work as a 'rode lap' on them. Result: the wrong ones are beaten up, trapped, attacked, traumatized etc. The bad ones have indeed ruined it, but hey, good decision still.

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Prince-O said:
If those ADO fans will see a 'vak' full of normal Ajax fans (the fathers & sons) it will work as a 'rode lap' on them. Result: the wrong ones are beaten up, trapped, attacked, traumatized etc.
Trust me... you ever visit away games?

Especially at 'high risk' games, it's almost impossible to get near visiting fans, or other way round. There's an outrageous lot of policemen, with that the security measures are incredible... and that's exactly why hooligans are looking for trouble outside matchdays, or at least on a far distance from the stadium itself.

On the matchday itself, in and around the stadium, a clash between two supporter-groups is almost impossible, except when it's an unexpected one between clubs who usually don't cause trouble.

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
IMO scrap the away-supporter thing. The club gets extra seats for their fans (more income) and the city saves on money for police. It will at least prevent riots at stadiums, but offcourse there would still be those idiots who arrange a fight somewhere in Beverwijk via internet. But a club cant be responsible for that.

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Knoert said:
Trust me... you ever visit away games?

Especially at 'high risk' games, it's almost impossible to get near visiting fans, or other way round. There's an outrageous lot of policemen, with that the security measures are incredible... and that's exactly why hooligans are looking for trouble outside matchdays, or at least on a far distance from the stadium itself.

On the matchday itself, in and around the stadium, a clash between two supporter-groups is almost impossible, except when it's an unexpected one between clubs who usually don't cause trouble.
No, I never visit away games. I believe what you say, but what I think is this: For instance ADO - Ajax. What has happened, has happened. The away stand is full of normal Ajax fans. This will only provoke agression with the nobrain hooligans of in this case ADO. Result: they will start trouble in the stands, outside the ground during or after the game etc. When there are no away fans at all, there is no-one to point your agression at. It is basically avoiding any problem that might happen.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts