Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that Montella should have a heart and give Bati the No. 9 jersey. The man is a football great, it would be just wrong to deprive him of the number that everyone knows him by.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yes I agree with Soccer Guy
Bati is the better than Montella and so i think Montella should give No.9 jersey to the most famous football forward
I have been a fan of Fiorentina because in this team there Bati Has played but now i am a fan of AS Roma

·
Registered
247 Posts
Just read that Totti was bored by this controvercy and offered his shirt to Bati. That should make them both happy i suppose.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Bati's contract promised him the no. 9

if totti has to surrender his jersey to either of them, it would be to montella and not bati. bati would get and deserves the no.9

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
give totti number 14. for his position that is as much an honor as number 10 is

------------------
Always trying to be modest. And damn proud of it!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No.9 belongs to Bati of course. Montella is just being selfish.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Montella being selfish?????????????!!!????

Bati disappointed me BIG time, when he suggested that Montella will move away.

Totti is a great person, he offers his number to them, THE NR. 10 of AS ROMA is magical!!

Stop crying Gabriel and play some Fu*CK!N football instead!!

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Surely the most important thing for a player is that he is in the starting eleven each week, injury, suspension or form permitting. I remember that at Newcastle Ferdinand had to give up the No. 9 to Shearer but it didn't stop them going on to score goals together. Grow up boys and use your undoubted skills to bring the scudetto to the Eternal City - 2001 The year of Red and Yellow champions! Forza Roma

·
Registered
141 Posts
Montella could get the nbr 18 jersey and put a + sign in between them (1+8) which equals to 9 -- similar to the way Bam Bam Zamorano does it !

that should solve the problems.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Sensi said that Montella will get the number 9. I think Totti showed that he is a great captain by offering his number 10 if that solves all this uselees troubles. In the Italian squad he wears number 20, so why not in Roma?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts