Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No Huns at Hampden

Rangers are out of the Scottish League Cup, beaten on penalties by Hibernian in th semi-final. Hibs face Livinston in the final.

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
fair play to hibs they now deserve to win the cup after getting to the final the hard way and knocking out both the OF

i dont really care that much about the CIS cup, so i'm not hurting that much (unlike after the Panathinikos debacle) but i'm still pissed off with certain things about the performance!

Mcleish....Its like Walter Smith all over again with all the defenders playing in midfield :mad: things were going ok but he takes off Arteta and R. de Boer, the only creative players, at the same time and replaces them with Ostenstadt and Zurab (who should have been on from the start) The game was basically lost from then

and F. de Boer missing the penalty. Well it was predictable that was going to happen :( But at least he had the balls to take one unlike the strikers who were hiding in the centre circle.

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
also: despite my moaning it was a bit of a better performance than the previous couple of weeks and we should still have won in the 90

Ricksen should have been sent off but so should a couple of hibs players, there seemed to be alot more late and potentially dangerous tackles flying in tonight that normal!

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Teddy Bear said:
and F. de Boer missing the penalty. Well it was predictable that was going to happen :(
:howler:

Oh yes it was :D

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Purple Floyd said:
I`ll bet you cared about the CIS cup when you won it last season.
i didn't say i didn't care about it, i said i don't care about it much.

and i said the same thing last year as well (i'm sure the search function will prove this :) )

1 - 8 of 8 Posts