Xtratime Community banner

81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
7,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Ok i didn't expect 6-0 but i told you guys that Latvia are one of the worst teams in Europe

Unfortunately, it has saved Guus' job but never mind - a loss against Turkey in March and he will be out

The only thing thus game taught us is Bruma>Veltman :stuckup:

·
Registered
59,067 Posts
Bit like the Scotland game then. High pressure game and a higher than expected scoreline against a weak opponent.
Hiddink hasn't said that he'll definitely stay after yesterday's result, so the media will have something to speculate on for the next few days before club football again takes over the headlines.

·
Registered
7,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
The thing is if he does stay the Turks are one day world beaters and the other they are one of the the worst teams in Europe so he may dodge yet another bullet!

·
Registered
7,004 Posts

:howler:

Decline of Dutch society, although tbf, there are some funny punch lines there.[/QUOTE]

Nah, no decline. There has always been a large group of people like that. It's just that they're more visible now thanks to social media.

In a way, that's good. Because I remember when politicians would deny racism existed here in the 1990s, which was both ridiculous and unhelpful. At least they can't do that anymore.

·
Registered
59,067 Posts
Would be interesting if you got to know these neanderthals' details

The hardmen racists on nujij.nl, telegraaf.nl etc. Makes you wonder why these media outlets want to have people commenting on their articles when 70% of the opinions are moronic, bigotted and ill-informed.

You've had some twitter trolls named and shamed in England. One was a 59 year old woman who apparently then hung herself.

·
FINOALLAFINE
9,248 Posts
Yee she hurled a load of abuse at the Mccanns about Madelaine Mccann on twitter then when she got exposed by dailymail went to a hotel and hung herself

81 - 90 of 90 Posts