Wretched forum.

On our way to losing 0-14 :musik:

·
Registered
58,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Good thing we're not in the Euros.

We're complete junk.

Even with this 5-3-2 formation, it could already be 0-4. Hope the French pay tribute to Cruyff by doing it. We just look so disorganized.

·
Registered
58,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The hand of de Jong and it's 1-2

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Affellay made it 2-2 but a minute later Matuidi scores for France. Dutch were a bit all over the place trying to win the ball in midfield, defenders out of position.

·
Registered
58,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We have to thank the French for being nice and not winning by five goals. They are so much better.

·
Registered
7,961 Posts
Cillessen is out with a broken nose after getting belted by Huntelaar at training whilst Klaassen has also pulled out of the England game

Vorm and van Ginkel are their replacements but I doubt either will get any game time

England to get cocky after beating Germany and stuff it up? Or is Blind just that bad that he cannot pull out any kind of a result?

·
Registered
58,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Spurs trio of Dier, Kane and Alli :proud: still have to seal their places, despite performing well against Germany.

Bit of a double edged sword. If we lose, I hope we lose 5-0 so Blind departs and we get a more inspirational coach even if the current batch of players isn't that amazing.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
The Spurs trio of Dier, Kane and Alli :proud: still have to seal their places, despite performing well against Germany.

Bit of a double edged sword. If we lose, I hope we lose 5-0 so Blind departs and we get a more inspirational coach even if the current batch of players isn't that amazing.
Oranje will lose and Blind will stay. And we will have to live with it. :(

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
What a shit team that is starting :googly: FC Eredivisie

·
Registered
58,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still 0-0

France obviously were on another level. Far more creative with their movement and speed.

England look rather stale without the Spurs connection.

·
Registered
58,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yid army! :D
Nice goal by England.

Wijnaldum and Afellay haven't done badly btw. Janssen hasn't yet been found.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Not bad that our C-team beats England's B-team.
I liked Janssen, he worked hard and took his penalty well.
2nd goal looked like a foul but great determination and a good assist.

Still, I don't have much hope for the World Cup 2018 qualifiers.
I don't think Danny Blind is the right coach for this young unexperienced team.
We desperately need a fit and injury-free Arjen Robben for these important matches.

·
Registered
7,961 Posts
Narsingh with the winner :proud: Hopefully some bottom half EPL team decides to make a bid for him now!

A bit of a misleading result as both sides were understrength but unfortunately a result that Blind will be relying/surviving on in the months to come...

The KNVB should do all they can to bring in Koeman once the EPL season finishes. I don't see any other Dutch coach who is up to the job

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Narsingh with the winner :proud: Hopefully some bottom half EPL team decides to make a bid for him now!

A bit of a misleading result as both sides were understrength but unfortunately a result that Blind will be relying/surviving on in the months to come...

The KNVB should do all they can to bring in Koeman once the EPL season finishes. I don't see any other Dutch coach who is up to the job
I think Bertje van Oosterveen should step down first before Koeman is willing to take the job.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts