Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
©
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zagreb have done it!! They drew against Cakovec 0-0 while Hajduk lost to Hrv. Dragovoljac 0-1!!:eek:

Congratulations to Zagreb for a deserved championship. They played the best all year and hopefully they can do Croatia proud in the Champ League next season.

Kranjcar majstore!! :star:

·
Registered
520 Posts
Congrats Zagreb. Let the rumors start to fly on whether or not Dinamo let Zagreb win last week in the final minute so Hajduk's chances of a repeat would be minimized. hehe joking CONGRATS!!!!

·
Registered
508 Posts
yeye i gues zg deserved to be champs, sretno :rolleyes:

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
CroatTommy said:
i say Congrats to Zagreb as well! well done and Ero was right all along ;)
thank you Tommy !! ;) :D

I'm glad someone remembers those pre-season predictions, bet you all thought I was loopy :tongue:

congrats Zagreb, Kranjcar, Olic & co. and I hope they do well in the Champs league (they won't :( )

·
Premium Member
2,918 Posts
Congrats to Zagreb on a deserved championship success and i hope they will do Croatia proud in next season's Champions League :)

Im a bit surprised how pessimistic u guys are towards Zagreb's chances next season in the CL because i am sure Zagreb will do well provided that they can get an easy draw in qualification ;)

As for Ero can u give us a prediction for who is going to win the title next season :D

·
©
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I agree TJK. They will probably lose Olic and maybe a few others but players will want to play for Zagreb because of the fact that they are in the Champ League. So instead of a player usually going to either Dinamo or Hajduk they will maybe chose Zagreb.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
well, the reason is that this season they lost against Macedonian team early in Intertoto cup, with almost the same team as they have today... we hope they will do wonders and even Olic and Co., might stay for Champ League (since it will raise their price)

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
no predictions yet, depends if Blazevic ends up in Maksimir ;)

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
well....nah, I'll let you ponder that one wolf :tongue:

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
lol, you think he will buy Zagreb's players? I doubt it... there are few really good ones, and most would be too much for Dinamo to pay

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
nah, not that..Dinamo have a competant youth programme and will buy talent from smaller HNL teams, but with Blazevic at the helm it might change their conception.

Then again, it might not and they come 4th again :)

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
jjjjjjjjjjjjjebigaaaaa what can you do? if you can't beat Hrv. Drag.. with a player more then you don't deserve to win the championship.

Well done Zagreb....its nice to see a change, but Hajduk will be back next year :D

Zagreb into the 2nd round of CL qualifying....they should be able to get thru but then they'll meet a strong team and get eliminated. Also, the winner of the Croatian cup (hopefully Varteks, maybe not after 0-5 loss to Dinamo) goes straight into the Uefa Cup, while Hajduk and Dinamo/Varteks go into uefa qualifying.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Hmm

Ero said:

and I hope they do well in the Champs league (they won't :( )
Hey.......be an optimist. It can´t be poorer then the last 5-6 years with dinamo/hajduk dropping out in the first rounds.;)

It´s time for some Croatian Sensation......

1 - 20 of 34 Posts