Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Bcfc Player Signed From Fc Lahti, 21 Years Old, Striker.
Born In Kosova But Lived In Finland, Lil Brother Of Shefki Kuqi Who Playes For Ipswich.

What Yall Think Of Him?

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
I don't know anything about him unfortunately. We went to an awful lot of effort to sign him though so I'm sure Bruce must see a lot in him.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
If it's true that people say he is better then hes brother, then he most be good, but of course he might need a little more time to get used to the english premierleague.

Good luck to Him at Bermingham.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
I wish him good luck in Premiership, hope he makes a good career... one thing im affraid, he's so agressive sometimes, often seen protestin to referee, earlier he was banned for this kind of problems.

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
Yes, he shoved a referee last winter, got months of suspension. A real hot-head, really must get more mature...

He's tall and skillful with good football sense, plus quite a bit of scoring touch. But he's at least two years away from being a premier league player. He needs tons more strength, has to play much quicker and get used to the English game.

He and Shefki are largely different players, Shefki is a power forward, Njazi is more of a finesse player. While Njazi has more potential, he's a completely unwritten card. He could end up being a star, or he might never play a game for Birmingham.

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Do all there family play Football? Shefki Kuqi's younger brother plays for City

·
Banned
2 Posts
To Kafka: Ye He Did N Got 6 Months Suspension And He Didnt Shove The Ref But I Think He Was Fighting Wit Him.

To Kyleleonard: Ye Nearly All His Family Play, Njazi Playes For Birmingham, His Big Brother Playes For Ipswich Town Who Next Season Are Gona Be Playing In Premiership And Also I Read That Bolton Are Interested In Signing Him. And They Cuzn Playes In Finland. Kuqi Power Lol

·
Registered
691 Posts
anybody knows how is Njazi doing, I know there are not chances he plays especially now that Pandiani is there but what is coach and others sayin about him

·
Banned
31 Posts
Well Been Following Hes Days At Bcfc And Hes Been Playing For Under 21 And Scored 5 Goals In 3 Matches, The Under 21 Manager Said Hes Very Happy Wit Him And Hes Been On Bench Couple Times For First Team But Idint Get A Chance To Get On Yet.

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
He came off the bench for a few minutes in the last game so Bruce is pushing him nearer the team. He's #5 striker at the moment behind Pandiani, Heskey, Clinton and Blake but he might get more chances if Clinton keeps sulking.

We bought him very much as a long term investment.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts