Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Telesport Avi Nimni's injury is worse then initially thought. After his surgery by Prof. Martens in Belgium this week, Nimni heard that if it wasn't for this surgery he would've had to retire already now, but even after the surgery it isn't sure that he will be able to continue.

Nimni was expected to be out for around a month, now who knows how long he will be, maybe even forever... :eek:

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Raanan said:
According to Telesport Avi Nimni's injury is worse then initially thought. After his surgery by Prof. Martens in Belgium this week, Nimni heard that if it wasn't for this surgery he would've had to retire already now, but even after the surgery it isn't sure that he will be able to continue.

Nimni was expected to be out for around a month, now who knows how long he will be, maybe even forever... :eek:
Like i mentioned in the other thread i believe Nimni is not exactly in Caanen´s plans and for the management next season and we could that he is not the same and not getting younger. So despite being the team leading scorer this season i believe he has to stop nopw while he is still displaying a regular football and not wait until he declines. Maybe this injury is a path for the retirement without a fight.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts