Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I suppose you could say it's a rumour but I think it's more then that. Like it or not Avi Nimni seems to be on his way back to Maccabi Tel Aviv. It started with quotes by Klinger who said stuff like 'only time will tell', 'I listen to the fans', 'My opinion can change' and continued with the guy who brought Berkovic, Federman from the b-ball club who said financially, Nimni should be at Maccabi. And then we hear Ohana is not as close to Nimni as before and since Banin arrived things have changed between them...

Will Avi Nimni wear yellow and blue again next season together with Eyal Berkovic? :neutral:

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Well, as I am fan of Maccabi I'm confused I must say. First think, name of club after merging ? Second, I hope Kilnger won be coach any longer ...

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Did need to bring some cash, travel to S. America (buy me some cocaine) and get some players..

its as easy as that...

There promising themselves success only in the next 2-3 years if they get nimny and berkovic to play together..

and who knows?
Nothing is sure now, especially if two self centred players come together..

it will be:
"ZISOCH V SIMCHON"

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Kappa21 said:
Did need to bring some cash, travel to S. America (buy me some cocaine) and get some players..

its as easy as that...

There promising themselves success only in the next 2-3 years if they get nimny and berkovic to play together..

and who knows?
Nothing is sure now, especially if two self centred players come together..

it will be:
"ZISOCH V SIMCHON"
"Promissing succes" ? Geting to Champions League and 4 points was a big succes :thmbup:.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts