Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Luc Nilis looked fresh and inspirational from what I saw tonight.....lets hope that he continues with this form for the Villa...without a doubt Dion and co will take opportunities like Mpenza had tonight and score!!!

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Yes, he played a good game but he can do better. He always plays better with a club then in the national team i think. If you look at the Nilis from PSV and the one from Belgium. Big difference i think. He is the one who creates the chances, you only need a finisher..
And from free-kick he is also very dangerous, so if he can adapt good to the style of english football you will have lot of fun with him :)

That was a forced laugh cause i'm still mad that we're out of the tournament because of those Turks who were an even worse team then we were :mad:

Hope he does goed with Villa because he deserve it and gets too little respect in Belgium !

J

·
0 Posts
I've got a feeling that Nilis and Merson are going to be fighting for the same role. I've only seen Nilis play for a few minutes but he doesn't look bad.

Anyone know if Vassel is going to be fit for the start of the season. I think he's going to be a brilliant player if he is going to be given some games. He's quicker than JJ and he's got a better touch aswell.

Up the Villa

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lets hope that Vassell is fit...I really rate him...all he needs is more experience!

As for Nilis and Merson, well Beni and Merse managed to play in the same team...so there is no reason why Luc and Paul cannot!

Kevin, I feel your pain!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts