Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i am an AJAX fan and im wondering whats going on with Machlas has herecovered from his injury and whaen is he comming back?
Machlas to me is a very good player and i beleive that this season he would show his real abilities scoring goals and making assists. Goodbye

D

·
0 Posts
Hopefully he will score more goals than last season, otherwise he should be sold. :mad:

Ajax is going to start training again soon, but it's too early to train for Machlas. But's it's likely he won't be out of play as thought previously.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does anyone knows if Machlas has started training and when AJAX will play friendly games?

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Machlas started training yesterday. Only he isn't training with the group. The first real friendly will be againt St-Etienne on saturday. That match will be shown live on Eurosport.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Chivu i guess he recovered now right? and do you think he could be ready for the starting of the season?

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
He's recovered now, but it's still going to take some time before he will be back. The predictions said october, but I think he will be back sooner. I hope he doesn't miss that many games.

D

·
0 Posts
The earliest prediction is October, but what is feared is mid-November. It was a serious injury, he will miss quite a few games I'm afraid :(

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great news Chivu i hope he returns as soon as possible he is a very good striker and he could be a very important part of making AJAX big again. Do you know when the league kicks off?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts