Xtratime Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very happy to inform you that Inter will buy Nikos Liberopoulos,the EXCELLENT striker of panathinaikos.
How exciting,an other greek comes to us!!!!!!!!
And his transfer will be very easy because he has a clause in his contract to come in Italy.
And this deal includes Sousa or Zamorano.
and so his selection friend Georgatos will certainly stay.About Georgatos i have ti say that he will stay anyway because Moratti Orialli and Lippi don't want let him go.Geo will sign a new contract :with money they want to cure the home-sick man.
Forza Liberopoulos!!!!
Forza the Greek!!!!!!

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
This isn´t something exactly the same thing you did with the Brocchi transfer. You said that Inter had bought him.That wasn´t true and now Inter have pulled out of trying to get him.
Where have you seen that Liberopoulos will sign?

Can it be on optasoccer.com and you´re getting carried away and think the transfer is done?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Excuse me recoba .for brocchi you are right,it was my fault and i want to cry...
But Liberopoulos is a news coming from gazzetta dello sport ,bought today.I think i have the same source as the guy how edited Sousa/greek .
more details:
Liberopoulos' contract ends next year and he doesn't want to sign a new one with pana.So pana must sell him now not to lose money.By the same time pana is interested in sousa and bambam who can be included in the deal.
AMOROSO! (you know him,and he certainly knows about libe)

Forza the Greek!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If he is so good as you say he is, so why in hlöcvffhf name havent we heard of him????????????????

How many goals did he scored for Pana?????
We dont need him!!!!

I´d prefer Bam Bam !!!!

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
i would actually prefer Liberopoulos than Bam-Bam.
Bam-Bam is 33 and Libo is 24. It´s a big difference.

Is Greece in EU? I don´t know anything about politics.
Or is it UN on english. You probably get my point.

[Edited by Recoba on 27-06-2000 at 23:42]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts