Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Belgian press, Valencia acquired the services of this great talent. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Yes, it seems that this guy is a big talent... 11 years old. I read the story in the newspapers and it's ridiculous. It seems that the guy has never gone to school, it's a "laboratory" project. His family wants him to be football player and they make him train every day. I don't know how good he is, but what his family is doing is awful. At least in Spain, he's going to be forced to go to school until he's 16.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
I agree with Koeman4. I saw it in the TV yesterday, he seems to be a very promising player, but when you're 11 years old you don't know if you'll be a football star or not... thousands of things can happen, and luck is also very important to be in the elite. I hope he can make it, but his parents should send him to school too.

·
poco loco
3,657 Posts
i read an article about his development and also Alex Ferguson saw a video tape of him, were he was kicking several corners directly into the goal. As i am informed he is a serbian refugee and started his "Club-career" in Vienna, then his parents moved to the UK. In the meantime he had a test-training in Stuttgart where he was first playing with the 14-15 year old players but after 30minutes the coach stopped the training-session, as he had already scored 6 goals... :sweeteye:
Then he seemingly joined training with 17-18 year old players, but also they were positively shocked about this guy! He was able to make tricks like Pros and 60m passes (!!!!) did not make any problems to him.... He confused the whole Defense with his moves and he was only 11 years old!!!

There are some videos in the web, which i have not seen up to now, but the whole story is unbelievable!!!

·
poco loco
3,657 Posts
found the link to download the video, you must select download->videos-> best of the best and her you go!!!

Nikon Jevtic

·
Registered
70,115 Posts
Michinho said:
i read an article about his development and also Alex Ferguson saw a video tape of him, were he was kicking several corners directly into the goal. As i am informed he is a serbian refugee and started his "Club-career" in Vienna, then his parents moved to the UK. In the meantime he had a test-training in Stuttgart where he was first playing with the 14-15 year old players but after 30minutes the coach stopped the training-session, as he had already scored 6 goals... :sweeteye:
Then he seemingly joined training with 17-18 year old players, but also they were positively shocked about this guy! He was able to make tricks like Pros and 60m passes (!!!!) did not make any problems to him.... He confused the whole Defense with his moves and he was only 11 years old!!!

bla bla bla bla.....Chera, Cristian Ponde, Nikon Jevtic...who will be the next??

Sorry, I´m skeptical

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Yes, he started his "career" at Austria Vienna. Our youth-coordinator wanted to get him in one of the academy-projects (= school + training), but his parents refused to let hin go there. So after about a year he left for West Ham, I think.

I saw him once, but not in a football-match. It was just a "show of tricks". His skills and techniques are really great, but that usually doesn't reveal much. (I'm sure you'll know some "trick-players" who can do everything with the ball, but fail on the pitch.) No idea if he has what is needed to be a good footballer in a match, when you have to read a game and need "the eye" to spot the other players, but can't do everything on your own.

In general, it's very risky what his parents do. I hope for the boy, that he'll be successful.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
GICA said:
bla bla bla bla.....Chera, Cristian Ponde, Nikon Jevtic...who will be the next??

Sorry, I´m skeptical
You're right... an 11 year old kid is still very far from being a football player. Maybe he has skills, but noone knows if he is going to have personality enough to play football in the professional level.

·
Registered
70,115 Posts
Purger said:
Who is Cristian Ponde?
The Romanian kid who makes wonderful things in Portugal and Mourinho wanted to get him for Chelsea and finally he went to Sporting Lisbon...bah a typical story.

The Portuguese call him "Cristianho" and I guess they´ll try to nationalize him for sure if the kid is really something in the future.

http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showthread.php?t=157198

1 - 11 of 11 Posts