Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you tell me anything good about this defender?

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
He's an attacking fullback, plays on the left side. Starter for our U21's who made the EC later on this year.IMO a very good player whom I'd like to see in a Red Star shirt if possible.

His marking is tight, good crosser, a very technical player with good pace, could use some extra kilo's but he's still young so there's time.

Why do you ask Maior, he's not by any chance off to Poland?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Drulo said:

Why do you ask Maior, he's not by any chance off to Poland?
Groclin(Polish club) is going to sing Him.

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
Gipson said:
Groclin(Polish club) is going to sing Him.
No offense dude but I certainly hope not. This would IMO in no way be a step forward for the guy.

Legia somehow but not Groclin :eek:, what's their ranking and do you know how much he's supposed to cost?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Drulo said:
No offense dude but I certainly hope not. This would IMO in no way be a step forward for the guy.

Legia somehow but not Groclin :eek:, what's their ranking and do you know how much he's supposed to cost?
Groclin is a better team than Legia. They have a money and this is a very perspective team. Recently that player was with Groclin on the camp so the transfer is realy realistic.
Time will tell.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gipson said:
Groclin is a better team than Legia. They have a money and this is a very perspective team. Recently that player was with Groclin on the camp so the transfer is realy realistic.
Time will tell.
Gipson, you are wrong. The player that joines Groclin is a Slovak dude. Mijailoviæ is about to sign a deal with Wisla Kraków. He's only waiting for visa to arrive to Poland, have his medical and then join new teammates in France. The transfer fee is somewhat 0,5M

So, if everything goes ok, you won't see him in Belgrade anyway, Drulo, at least not in the nearest future ;)

http://www.wislakrakow.com/?akcja=news&id=4775

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Very talented player, Drulo had the right description from what I've seen, he has great potential, but I was hoping he would reinforce Partizan, Wisla is a good team though, but I'm not very happy about this possible transfer. I think the Krakow supporters will be though.

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
maior said:
So, if everything goes ok, you won't see him in Belgrade anyway, Drulo, at least not in the nearest future ;)
It's a shame we let talents like him slip and even if Wisla does sound better than Groclin I'm with Komik on this one, not satisfied about losing yet another talented youngster if it all goes through.

I don't think his prize tag could be the problem for our top 2 teams so what's going wrong..:fero:

Anyway, enjoy maior, I assume you're a Wisla fan? And keep us posted if you will, Serbian media haven't reported anything yet.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nikola Mijailoviæ has passed his medical tests today and agreed the terms of a three year contract. Wisla will pay Zeleznik 400 000 €. We'll see now if Kasperczak (coach) sees him in the first team.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts