Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fener has signed a congtract with Yugoslavian young midfielder Nikola lazetic for 2 years. Paid 3,5$ to the club and $1 million to him.

he said he was very happy to be there. he was wanted by both Inter and Juventus but he preferred Fener cuz he knew he would have more chance to play there.

I dont really know much about him but they say he is a great future star. What is he like?

G

·
0 Posts
Oh my god, I never expected this! I thought he would be going to Italy or Something like that. But still, Fenerbahce is not a bad side and if I'm not wrong they are in the Uefa Cup next season, so I think this is a good place for Nikola to go at this time...

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Grabor, i can see your worries. I heard this guy is a horse. I dont know much about him.

But believe me, it is goingto be a perfect experience for him. fener is a club with 20 million supporters in Turkey. First of all, he is gonna learn to deal with the pressure.

Second, Fener's new president is a very rich guy and he is gonna get superstars for this team. They are still talking to Zola. He went to Sardegna yesteday to deal with him again. He said he is either coming to Napoli or Fener. He has to decide.

There are many other stars they are after.

Also, they have their new coach, Denizli. He is the coach of the national team roght now and will be coming to fener after euro 2000.
he is a great coach and very experienced. He lead Galatsaray to semifinal Champions cup in 89-90. Nikola is gonna learn a lot from him.

So fener is gonna be a gret team by 1-or2 years maximmum. I can already see them repeating the success of Gala in europe.

Also, u will be sad to hearthis but Fener is not goona be in Uefa cup next year. they got in the inter-toto cup which they decided they dont wanna go in to cuz they have much bigger success targets. Thats why they are getting all these great players in and outside of Turkey :)

G

·
0 Posts
I see your point carlito, and I hope next season Fenerbahce will overtake galatasaray as the No.1 in Turkey.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts