Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you heard for this young croatian football star who play's in NK Hajduk from Split, Croatia...
He's 185 cm tall and have about 80 kg...
He play's 13 times for Croatia and scores 3 goals... One to Bulgaria is realy nice

·
Registered
154 Posts
He is a really good playmaker. He should make the step to one of the bigger clubs in Europe after the World Cup. Smart move of him to stay in Croatia until after the Cup.

·
Registered
69,073 Posts
He has somewhat dropped since he was younger, not in skill or talent just motivation and fitness. I like him as a player although many are now against him, he will become a good player, maybe not playing for a top club like Milan or Juventus but he can be successful in the Bundesliga like most Croatian players

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
HajdukSplit said:
He has somewhat dropped since he was younger, not in skill or talent just motivation and fitness. I like him as a player although many are now against him, he will become a good player, maybe not playing for a top club like Milan or Juventus but he can be successful in the Bundesliga like most Croatian players

thats why we'd like to have him at Werder :)

·
Registered
69,073 Posts
He was linked to many clubs when he was younger but now its mainly Bayern Munich, Werder Bremen and Lyon.

Werder Bremen would be a good club for him I think, and a place where he would probably play the most matches of the other two clubs

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Kranjcar , You should dedicate a thread to Luka Modric not that hack Niko Kranjcar.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Another BBB...

i 2 like Dinamo but Kranjčar was forced from Dinamo ! :rolleyes:

Luka Modrić is our future... he will change Niko Kovač in representation after Germany

·
Thought Criminal
14,005 Posts
He needs to leave the cro league for anybody to properly judge this player. People are real hard on him, but he is playing in a shit team and i guarantee that he has fark all pressure on him for his fitness and motivation in Croatia...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Giallorosso_01 said:
Lazy and unmotivated.
now...

look what tomislav ivić, croatian football expert and ex trainer said:

"Kranjčar don't play on right position, he has idea, but too little abilities on that position...
Analisis of his goodness gave us this grades:

static technic - 4,5
technic in movement - 3,5
ideas in game - 4
overwiev of game - 3,5
shoot ( R ) - 5
shoot ( L ) - 4
play with head - 3
running - 2
fizical condicion - 2

grades are vers good and realistic... Last 2 grades are beacuse Niko's (no)work... "

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Kranjcar said:
Another BBB...

i 2 like Dinamo but Kranjčar was forced from Dinamo ! :rolleyes:

Luka Modrić is our future... he will change Niko Kovač in representation after Germany
Thank god he was forced out of Dinamo if he was still here we would still be fighting to stay out of relagation like Hajduk. About Modric I don't want to wait until after Kranjcar screws up at the world cup I want Modric in as soon as possible as a replacement for Kranjcar not Kovac

·
Registered
69,073 Posts
about Modric, he isn't exactly the most fit either, how many times has he been subbed out during a match?

And its not like I don't like Modric, heck he is from Zadar :thmbup: and the one time I did see him play he played well and scored a beautiful goal

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Kranjcar said:
Niko mu je sin! nema teorije :rolleyes:
That's exactly the problem. About Modric he does a hell of a lot more running then Niko and if Niko ran as much as Luka, Niko would not last the first half. Also lot of the times when Luka is taken out it is when we have a big lead because we want to preserve our most important player.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts