Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today in my paper said that yuri nikiforov the russian defender that play in holland (PSV) is on the way to piraeus to F.C Olympiakos...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Olympiakos just can't have enough overpaid, old and desperatly slow central defenders it seems... ;)

First Jorge "The Turtle" Bermudez and now Yuri "bit faster than Bermudez but eh, not exactly pacey" Nikoforov.

:D ;)

·
Registered
407 Posts
I hope he will come. He is very good defender, and of course faster than Bermudez. In the last year he had health problems with his daughter and he didn't come. Now his daughter is alright.
I hope also that we will keep Alves. No reason to give him to anyone.

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
What a family... :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
Yeah. Me too. I wish he doesn't have big family. You never know what happenes.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I didn't see him playing. But you are the only one that says that he didn't play well.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
If it is written for Olympiakos to take a 32 year old player then why they don't take Celso Ayala who is better?Ok,he is not free but don't tell me that Kokkalis has no money:rolleyes:

I am curious to know why Kokkalis this summer wants only free players?I think he still doesn't know what he has...;)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
kokkalis is like PAOK chirman batudious.he isn't like to spend money,all he want to do is to buy players in chip and sell them in a lot of money
but kokkalis if he need to spend money he do it,batudios never spend enough money for my team PAOK!!!!
all he want is the fans money........
Forza PAOK!!!!!!!

·
Registered
591 Posts
He was the MVP...
Noone said smthg about that France's not equalising..
Kostas:Kokalis has to thinnk about the stadium now..and Ajala wouldn't come here...
Remember that Henriksen is 33 years old and Gamara 31 !

·
Registered
407 Posts
Finally, I saw Nikiforov in the games of the World Cup, and I don't know what to think about him. I don't think that he is that good. Maybe he is good for AEK or Panathinaikos, but not Olympiakos. I'm not sure though.
Kokkalis is paying very much money for the stadiums and training center. He doesn't want to give much money for players. In other ways Olympiakos would take players like Karembeu. Kokkalis has a really great wealth. I am sure that Olympiakos will go for a european cup in some years. When the stadium will be ready.

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
E, eisaste apotheosh eseis oi vazeloi! You always pipilate mia karamela of the last 2 years! What if we speak for the last 6?
God damned, you are incredible!

Attachments

·
Registered
591 Posts
We are incredible what to do?
We have this ability...
O olympiakos kai to Aigaleo na nikane oloi oi alloi na pane na mpippppppppppppppppppppp

·
Registered
407 Posts
Ki epeidh to eipe afto o Mitropoulos ti egine? Apagorevetai na einai yposthrixths kapoion omadon? Kai dhladh to Aigaleo ti kanei? To eides na evnoeitai?
Sorry for speaking in Greek, but I am out of my clothes/1:D

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts