Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apart from the kit of Borussia Dortmund, can anyone think of any decent Nike kits this season?

All over the world, each kit is more ugly than the other!

How can a company like Nike have such a poor design.

I'm watching the juventus x lazio game now, and the pink in the Juventus kit is simply ridiculous to say the least.

Share your views

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
I like the FCB home kit and I don't like the away one. Nike has been disppoiting this year although I don't complain too much as I am been a stockholder for over 10 years.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
I like the Nike Kits. Arsenal and Man Utd's kits don't look bad at all. National team kits don't look bad either.

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
The Nike kits are all so.....bland, in my opinion. They ALL look exactly the same. Which isn't good. It was better when Umbro made more shirts, every team had a different design. And Nike's material is not particularly comfortable.

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
they used to have alot more variety to their designs rather than just being the same thing with a different colour, different club badge and a different sponsor.

also the quality of material used seems to have gone down a bit over the last few years....it maybe advertised as better and more advanced because it's "breathable" but i just don't like them as much as i used to.

·
Registered
786 Posts
very poor this season to many simillar ones!!!!!!!!!!! i still belive that kapps and jomas tight fits are the top of the market in my mind

·
Banned
1,371 Posts
I raelly like the Kappa Kits this year, with the tighty worm design, makes the shirt look cleaner.

But as always, and ever will be, Adidas kits are simply the best

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
I think Diadora isn't too bad, this year and last year. Roma's top looks nice to me and also all Puma's one, Adidas has always been class to me. Nike over did it this year, atleast they should have made several designs for all the different clubs not just two designs for everyone.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Nike are the best now,,just look @ juve's primary shirt,,, arsenal's, manu's, dortmund's, inter's, etc...

they are the best now ...

and Juve's blue shirt just amazes me ;)

·
Registered
607 Posts
i hate that white collar on man utds shirt if that is nikes doing they should be shot, i like the portugal shirt though.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts