Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Hey this is very good. Go on mate, we're looking forward to see the new ones..

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
its rumoured that Nihat will go to CSKA either now or in summer. Anyone heard anything about that?

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AAB fan said:
its rumoured that Nihat will go to CSKA either now or in summer. Anyone heard anything about that?
Yeah it was metioned in another thread but I hope and think he will refuse the offer.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
I want an Ibrahim Tatlises compilation....:)

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Manny said:
Yeah it was metioned in another thread but I hope and think he will refuse the offer.
He hasnt refused it yet :) he stated that we had shown interest in him and that if he should leave it would be in summer. It would surelly be nice if we'd get him.:D

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
AAB fan said:
He hasnt refused it yet :) he stated that we had shown interest in him and that if he should leave it would be in summer. It would surelly be nice if we'd get him.:D
There are very few clubs that can afford to pay the 10-12 million Euroes CSKA Moscow offered.

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,578 Posts
i am downloading it!...

deniz you are the man ;)

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
yeah CSKA offered €10-12 mil. Hard to refuse for Sociadad. Then it will only be up to Nihat whether he wants to come or not.

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Yeah and he rejected a contract offer from Sociedad...

CSKA Moscow are on the verge of signing Turkish international Nihat Kahveci from Real Sociedad, according to reports in Russia.

Nihat has already turned down the offer a new contract at Sociedad and it is believed the club would sell for the right price to ease their increasing financial problems.

Both Chelsea and Manchester United were rumoured to be interested in the free-scoring striker, but it now seems as though the Russian side are closing in on his signature.

Sociedad are eager to get a deal agreed now for a sale in the summer, so as to ensure they have some revenue coming in at the end of the season.

An fee of around €12 million is thought to have been agreed and it is now down to the player to negotiate personal details, according to Moscow-based Sports-Express.

Nihat has been in excellent form for the Basque outfit this term and has 12 goals to his name despite playing in a struggling side.

·
*the drum drum*
42,921 Posts
It's so obvious, Abramovich & Mourinho want Nihat, but aren't 100% sure on it at the moment, so they're going to try send him off the their "feeder club" CSKA in the meantime.. :wallbang:

If Nihat moves to Russia, no offence to the league, but I'd take that opportunity to drop him from the national side.. His form with the NT sucks anyway, and he's only in there because he's a phenomenon in La Liga.. If he gives that up, he doesn't have the Hakan Sukur like history to keep his spot..

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
According to spanish newspapers today CSKA wan't Nihat in March and not in the Summer, but Nihat has said that all he want's to think about till June is Real Sociedad.
Nihat said in previous interviews that he doesn't want to leave Spain.

Tolga even if he hasn't been great for the Nt he has still been our best striker. I guess that says more about our other strikers than about Nihat.

·
*the drum drum*
42,921 Posts
Our best striker?

If I'm not mistaken, Serhat and Fatih Tekke both have a better goals to games ratio than Nihat has had in the past year or so.. Okan Yilmaz too..

Other than the Denmark game, there's not much from Nihat [in the NT] recently that I'd really want to remember..

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Our league is very competitive and has 6-7 very strong clubs who can beat eachother any time. So if Nihat should come to CSKA he definetlly shouldnt be excluded from your NT side imo :) He'd still be a star player.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts