Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you have any interesting night dream ? Perhaps football night dream :D ???
Few weeks ago I had dream that Cementarnica signed Petar Milosevski. Pity it was only dream :moan:

·
Registered
7,508 Posts
I sometimes see matches in my dream, good they never come true :D last thing was KS - Tom' 6:5 or 11:10 (dont remember for sure) :scared: :wallbang: :relieved:
besides, there are lots of more interesting ones... which I will never tell :howler: :D

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
The last time I had a dream, it was about some mathematical formulas... A true nightmare. :wallbang:

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
ginger_ale said:
lol this will be Julia's fave thread :howler:
lol I just noticed this thread... i always miss new threads cos i have no time to read any other threads except for the ones that I am subscribed to :wallbang:

and no, this thread is gonna be Alan's fave thread :howler::D:D

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
OAnimal said:
The last time I had a dream, it was about some mathematical formulas... A true nightmare. :wallbang:
sounds like a nightmare indeed :howler::D but how do you know, maybe this way you're gonna make some scientific discovery that will change our life :eek: just think of Mendeleev's table!! :happy::howler::D:D

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
ginger_ale said:
I sometimes see matches in my dream, good they never come true :D last thing was KS - Tom' 6:5 or 11:10 (dont remember for sure) :scared: :wallbang: :relieved:
besides, there are lots of more interesting ones... which I will never tell :howler: :D
lol nice dreams:eek::D

of cos u won't, since they all must be influenced by unique architecture of Samara :eek::D:D

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
hmmm... cant think of any other reason :rollani: it's your right anyway:D:D

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
lol same here :D i had some football dreams but they were more 'around football':D like how i was going to Bakovka or to the stadium... and I never remember details :wallbang::D

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yap, I have a dream about the match Cementarnica - Rabotnicki but I don't remember "dream" result :D

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I see often our school sport-hall ...

·
Registered
7,508 Posts
school :yuck: like if it's not enough of school IRL :howler:
so, Poland-Cement, what are u doing there, in your school sport-hall? :rollani: :D:D

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yep, from my 196 goals in school club and school competitions I scored 16 in the hall.

1 - 20 of 149 Posts