Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NIGERIA will DEMOLISH ARGENTINA LIKE CRAZY....ITS ALL ABOUT GOD AND TALENT....hahahaha...sure you guys dont understand.....JUST BE AFRAID...BE VERY AFRAID.....I read on some other thread when someone said you argies have players who didnt make the trip to japan who are better than okocha....hahahahahahah...you're joking right. Your "best" player couldnt even perform in the english kick and follow premiership. Ortega failed in europe and ran back to boca junior crying like a baby....Batistuta doesnt seem to know the difference between the net and the stands....also heard ayala was 37......shoot, sorin looks like a sumo wrestler....what da hell is he doing in football.

ARGIE IS FINISHED....THE SUPER EAGLES WILL SPELL ARGENTINA IN GOALS.

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
First of all, Welcome to Xtratime ( this goes to the other Nigeria fans who have just joined) :)

Now, could you please stick to one thread about the game ? :rolleyes: you are really getting annoying with all those new threads about the game ( and mainly about how Nigeria is going to demolish Argentina ... :yawn: ) so if you want to get serious replies, keep it at one thread and behave...

I don't even want to talk about your other comments ....

"Ayala is 37", "Sorin looks like a sumo wrestler" :groan:

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
With all the suffering and starving people in the world, I can assure you God isn't worrying about a soccer game.

this thread is CLOSED.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.