Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nigeria lost against Liberia in yesterdays WC qualifying matches.. Was pretty much expected knowing how Nigeria looks down to its African opponents.. They deserve it..

Anyways South Africas game was also stopped in the 81st minute after they scored the second goal.. At least 13 killed and the other team (I think Zimbabwe) will face huge penalties from the African soccer fed.

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
2 very different things. who come this keeps hapening for nigeria. individually they don't have to fear any team, but still they alwys loose from lesser teams as nigeria? has anybody got the lineups of this game?

and the zimbabwe-tragedy? who the hell could this hapen, i read police started to hit and to shoot teargass at the crowed. is this true and why?

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tragedy

No, after the second goal the fans were acting like hooligans.. The police had to throw tear grenades (or whatever they call them) and the fans were rushing to exit the stadium and as they were doing so some people got stepped over and 12 dead is the result..

Nigeria always thinks they can beat any African nation but I am ready to bet that Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia and Senegal can beat Nigeria any time.. Individually they are great but as team work they suck.. You know how Spain always mysteriously performs bad while they possess top class players ?? Same thing with Nigeria..
I hope Nigeria doesnt qualify to the WC..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts