Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Promosport agency in Russia suggested the Russian FA to sign Richard Moller Nielsen as their next coach. He's one of a few candidates and in a Russian website voters voted him third with 8% after Dino Zoff and Alberto Zaccheroni.

Nielsen said he is flattered by the interesting offer but he doesn't lose sleep over it. The Russian FA said he doesn't disqualify the possibility of appointing Nielsen who is highly estimated following his achivements with Denmark.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I wouldn't give him that much credit, guy. Also I heard Slovenia is looking for a new coach and among the names we can find Bora Milutinovic and Nielsen.

France will probably pick up Jean Tigana or Sentini ad their next coach.

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Neilsen might have alot of potentials, and its good because on his resume he has the Israeli NT, so thats a start.

Slovenia might look good, but it sucks that he knows which players to target and which not.

I wouldn't mind him go to some Morrocan or African team, just to build up. INfact, i want him out my face for good! ;)

About the French coach, whoever places the guy, what kinda damadge or chances would he bring to the French NT. something which we can look up for?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts