Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lucescu has brought him to Istanbul to take care of the air ball problem in attack. Who is he? Do you think he is worth it? does he play regularly on NT? Thanks guys.:)

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
carlito said:
Lucescu has brought him to Istanbul to take care of the air ball problem in attack. Who is he? Do you think he is worth it? does he play regularly on NT? Thanks guys.:)
He is NOT a regular in the NT. As a matter of fact I think is not part of the NT anymore. He was at Euro 98, and he only played a bit - In my opinion his performance is lacklustre - not very talented

·
Registered
240 Posts
No, he's talented allright. Very strong but technical, he HAD a lot of potential and maybe still has some. It's up on him to grab this chance. If he plays well and reaches top form, who knows, he might be a real surprise. Lucescu is surely gonnna help him.

·
International
9,682 Posts
I think it's an excellent transfer by Galata. You've got him on loan till summer for free! and you can buy him in summer for like $100k!!! :eek: Not to mention that the guy has plenty of skills and has never moved abroad before because of the huge release fee [well, kinda, but in the RO league $ 6 mil. release fee is huge]. Definitely a good move.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts