Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beasley aka jitterbug

Eddie Johnson aka grown ass man :D or E.J.

Donovon aka da real captain america

Pope aka steady eddie

Onyewu aka Gooch

Hedjuk aka heydude :D

Mastroeni aka mastro

Eskandarian aka lil Esky

agoos aka agoof :D

McBride aka McHead or da blonde bomber...not :D

If u have some post it here! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Thanks for the link. Yup, sounds like a *****. Unprofessional, too; while not all European leagues are automatically quality, he has the chance to play for a big club in a top league, and by refusing to prove and improve himself there, one must question his dedication and work ethic in general, for it shows a lack of ambition.

...and if the language and cultural differences were such a problem for him the first time around, how does he explain African and South American players, who have to overcome the same language barriers and even greater cultural differences, adapting to the Bundesliga?

·
Registered
2,010 Posts

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,487 Posts
Tyrone Marshall .. "Mr Screw-up" :shades:

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
Piszkos Fred said:
What, are you guys like 8 years old? BTW, it's spelled "the," not "da."
I'm aware, :rollani:

Jonny, Blaquest, and Muffin are in a different echion within this forum. While myself, Paul, Ed, and the other brilliant Americans and non-Americans who visit here speak in a correct, totally comprehensible (almost) all of the time.

On the other hand, Jonny, Blaquest, and Muffin are very interesting and funny posters, but they don't always make the most sense. For example, JN creates wonderful threads and knows a lot but it doesn't seem like it because he posts as if he's on Acid. Same goes for BL and MF, who are friends from da' Bronx, and they know a good bit about football but are sometimes difficult to understand.

G

·
0 Posts
Isaac said:
I'm aware, :rollani:

Jonny, Blaquest, and Muffin are in a different echion within this forum. While myself, Paul, Ed, and the other brilliant Americans and non-Americans who visit here speak in a correct, totally comprehensible (almost) all of the time.

On the other hand, Jonny, Blaquest, and Muffin are very interesting and funny posters, but they don't always make the most sense. For example, JN creates wonderful threads and knows a lot but it doesn't seem like it because he posts as if he's on Acid. Same goes for BL and MF, who are friends from da' Bronx, and they know a good bit about football but are sometimes difficult to understand.
Got it. They are not 8, just on drugs. :thmbup: :pp

1 - 13 of 13 Posts