Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just saw nicolae...he is cray looking :)

he reminds me of vieri...i have to tell you that i have a great feeling about this kid..he is going to be the vieri of romania,but i hope he doesnt get the injury problems of vieri.

big, powefull striker that i can really see be great to watch...he might not dominate a game, but he will be fun to watch whenever he scores on big shots! haha we will see what happens....

im so excited about him!

·
International
9,682 Posts
Where did you see him?

Niculaie played judo in his youth and he still plays, due to this he knows how to fall and he got only a injury since 14 years. So, this guy is stronger than Vieri.

Also he scored a goal yesterday in the Romanian cup final from a penalty, finished 2-0 for Dinamo. They played in 10 the second half. The other goal was scored by Haldan in the 90th minute.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
On the official page of Dinamo we can all see him :) . And I also hope he doesn't have problems with injuries, yet he has to remain away from the big football so that he builds up more physical power. Anyway, David, I've read recently that he might join Milan :) for 5 mill $. But yeah, I think he's too young to enter Seria A. On the other hand, who knows :eek: ?
PS: So Dinamo have made a double! I hope they don't run into Levski, we once played, but now everything has changed. I believe both of the teams have improved.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts