After Adrian Mutu, forward of inter, another Romanian
striker could join the list of foreign player in Italy. Marius
Niculae, 19 years old of Dinamo Bucarest, is again on the
plans of Italian clubs.

The player was contacted for the first time by Lecce
some months ago. But just a step far from the agreement
of the deal, the Romania club fixed some cluases lecce
couldn't accept. Later it was the time of Fiorentina which
started talst directly with his agent, Bacali.

Now other top clubs are trying to open a negotiation to
take Niculae. AS Roma, Parma, but especially AC Milan are
heading him. The "Devils" are ready to block the forward
offering 8 billion lire (euros 4.1m) to Dinamo.

Heavy striker with great skillful as well, he is the
top-scorer of Under 21. But he already collected four caps
in Romania National team.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Yup Italian clubs have scouted Niculae throughout the year. Next year he will surely be in Italy. Fiorentina is also after him, along with a few clubs from Holland.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
first i heard lecce signed him,now it seems not cause milan,fiorentina are still ready to sign him.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
nastynick: You are almost right about Lecce signing him. They offered him a contract and everybody expected him to sign, but he saw something in the contract that he didn't like so he didn't.

·
International
9,682 Posts
Look at this Gianni and all the others:

This news appeared in La Gazetta dello Sport and in all the Romnainan TV channels and newspapers, including ProSport:

"Romania's 19 year old striker Marius Niculaie seems to have the most chances to be the next transfer that AC Milan makes. It seems that AC Milan gave $ 4 mil. to block all the transfers bids for Niculaie, including the bids of teams like AC Parma and AC Fiorentina. Niculaie declared for Romanian media: "I'm delighted to hear that a team like AC Milan is intrested in me and I'll be honoured to play in AC Milan shirt. However, I haven't received any offer." Dinamo's spokesman told that: "Nobody is leaving Dinamo until we will be knocked out from the next season Champions League." However, when Mutu left for Inter, they gave the same declaration and in a few hours he was in the plane for Milano. Niculaie badly wants to be a rival of Mutu (Inter) and the best team who fits his tastes is AC Milan. He is a solid player that has a very good header but unlike Bierhoff he plays with his feet like a latin player. It would be an excellent aquisition due to his skills and due to the price/quality report."

The transfer should finalize after the Romanian Cup final between Dinamo and Craiova on the 13th of May where AC Milan will send a whole delegation of scouts.

FORZA MILAN!!!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Forza Milan!
Forza Niculaie!
At last we turned our attention on to a talent from our region. I'm glad to read this news, and I hope we sign Marius ;) .
I would not live through it if he was to follow Mutu (and I'm happy he is to leave because I :( Inter).

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i wouldnt rate any romanian player as great player until they prove it for a full season...well, hagi has always been good, but no one else has shown great skills to be the main guy in a team....too bad, but i have no idea why they dont compare to great players, but romania is a good football country

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Jose Mari is a winger. Now he is probably better, but I can not predict whether he would be still better in the next 2-3 years. :)

[This message has been edited by giani_82 (edited 03-05-2000).]

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that is so true...that is my philosophy...these days, we have super stars at really early age and i believe that not all of them will be consistent in their careers because there are alot more injuries that ruin players' careers.

i hope that romanian players do show great skills like the stars of today but there are some that become better as they get older.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
argentina: They shall!! Do not worry, this new wave of Romanian footballers is going to be more consistent than the last one. Perhaps there won't be many superstars like Hagi but they will be very good for their country and their club.

·
International
9,682 Posts
Argentina, Niculaie already proved.

And Jose Mari made a great game against Piacenza. Excellent. I saw some of the main actions on RaiUno at Domenica Sportiva.

And if Milan buys Niculaie, Bierhoff is deffinitely leaving, and we could use this attack line: Niculaie+Sheva+Jose Mari = :) :) :).

Or we could use JM as a Attacking Midfielder.

Rebrov is going to Tottenham surely for about $ 16 mil.

Watch this EclipsE: the papers are saying that Maldarasanu from Rapid will soom make a move abroad for over $ 4 mil. Finally the prices are going up.

CU FARUL PANA LA MOARTE!!!
FORZA MILAN!!!

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Over $4 ?? You're kidding!?? I don't understand why the prices are so low for these Romanians. I bet the next Hagi would be worth $8 ;)

I think that our players will become more and more expensive after they prove themselves at club level. And this new wave will.

Also, where is Maldarasanu rumoured to go?

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bucur, dont keep your hopes up...even though i would love to see them get that kind of stature, i think no way nicolae will get that kind of starting job with sheva...right now, i can only say that you are only dreaming, but if only a few make great performances in big clubs, then they will be more respected to play in big known clubs and in the starting 11.

but right now if you tell me that your best romanian player will get a starting job in milan, i can only disagree until i see it for myself because the history doesnt lie that romanians havent been as successful as others.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
haha fine, you can dream, but if this dreams goes on for a while, then i gotta wake you up and tell you the truth :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts