Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe it! I just recieved the info from Makiaveli! Nic is injured! Just when he had a chance to play, he get;s injured!? What the hell is this guys problem? Is he an idiot!? For all I care del bosque may even put him on the field with a broken leg! Let him run, burn and suffer!

Sorry, but this really got me mad!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I can't believ it. Bloody typical. What's wrong with him? - apart from he's selfish, obnoxious, arrogant etc.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't say that, but he's a dork. My God, how does he want to break through!>? I know I'm being harsh, but well, I dunno, I'm so frustarted and resigned now to the fact Nic is a waste of 37 mnl$$$! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Not just that but Carlso, Salgado and Karambeau are out too.

Also does anyone know if there is truth in the rumour that we are getting Muntis for Racing.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Roberto Carlos is injured!? How is this\? FUC! Damn it. This is serious.

Soemone posted the Munitis rumor a very long time ago. I think it's crap, because it would mean Savio is outa here! Why get two absolutley OUTSTANDING players, that do the same job, both are great left wingers. BTW I think Munitis might move, but to Betis, when they sell Denilson... :)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Carlos is away on International duty as well as Karambeau.
Also would Muntis go to Betis if they are relegated??

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If they're relegated, which will not happen :)

International duty, ahg that's a relief!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I heared that but what is the source. Apparently the guy said he might not be with Racing next year and admitted he supported Real as a boy. Not exactly damning evidence. And as Labas says do we realy need him. Will he be happy on the bench? It may give Savio some competition so he wont be so complacent as he seems to be now.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I simply can't believe del bosque will waist that much money for a player who plays exactly the same thing Savio and Baljic do. Especially Baljic and don't forget he cost us 15 mln $$$$$$$$$$$! No, no he is not for us...althoigh I like him very much :)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Do you think it's time that Baljic got a chance. We know what he can do and it's just a case of getting his confidence up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts