Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who is this guy? £1 million is great amount of money for such a young player, isnt it?

anybody knows where will he play? primavera team or seniour team?

^^^^
AC Milan were finalising a deal for Cesena whiz-kid Nicola Pozzi yesterday.

Gazzetta dello Sport says despite the interest of Juventus, Milan were putting the finishing touches on the transfer on Tuesday.

Pozzi, 17, will join Milan for an initial £1 million rising based on appearances and success.

http://tribalfootball.com/january/italnews3280104.html

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
He is a quality junior!!!

Played at Cesena I think and plays with the current U18 squad...

much like Marco Boriello, probably just about the same but Boriello has a more feroucious shot

to me this is another could be.... but probably won't be

interesting to see how he does in your primavera though!!!

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
hopefully they can do better then our last class of poetentials

commandini
saudati
borriello

all didnt ahve chances and have not done anyhting

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Lav said:
hopefully they can do better then our last class of poetentials

commandini
saudati
borriello

all didnt ahve chances and have not done anyhting
Comandini was not bad in only one match, Lav do you remember the match?;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Quivering said:
:howler: :howler: :howler:
Quivering, above all, manners. Immediately add other 3 smileys. And when I say immediately, I MEAN IMMEDIATELY:cool:

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Diavolo said:
Comandini was not bad in only one match, Lav do you remember the match?;)
huh

are u reffering to his 2 goals in the tennis match?

·
Super Moderator
13,597 Posts
He won the first two games of that tennis match I think. ;)

Enough to remain in my memory forever.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Politician said:
I saw the scoreline and I blinked. And then I opened my eyes and then I checked about 15 different websites to see if it was a joke. IT was a joke ;)
Even though it was Inter Vs Milan, I had the privilege of being their (I was with 5 interisti and got the ticket cause the 6th was sick). Any one of you remember the Inter tifoso entering the pitch heading directly towards Costacurta "begging" him to tell the other Milan players to stop the "slaughter"? If any of you have the VHS tape of the match, look carefully at the slow motion after Serginho's sixth goal, and you will see a tifoso interista behind the goal screaming "BASTA" (Enough)

P.S. Going home with 5 interisti after a 6-0 win, was quite and experience;)

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
The fact Pozzi is now at Milan means he doesnt have much chance really, does it? :)

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Diavolo said:
Even though it was Inter Vs Milan, I had the privilege of being their (I was with 5 interisti and got the ticket cause the 6th was sick). Any one of you remember the Inter tifoso entering the pitch heading directly towards Costacurta "begging" him to tell the other Milan players to stop the "slaughter"? If any of you have the VHS tape of the match, look carefully at the slow motion after Serginho's sixth goal, and you will see a tifoso interista behind the goal screaming "BASTA" (Enough)
:howler::howler::howler:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
young players be it forwards,Midfielders,defenders etc have a very difficult time breaking into the 1st team at the big clubs.The problem is they tend to field the more established players, and the developing Progress for these young players is reserved more for the smaller clubs.
justifyably it's very difficult in a sense to mature the young Inexperienced talents at the big clubs as the patience factor in regards to achieving success simply cannot be met.So sadly many young players as we know end up warming the benches of the Big boys or being loaned out to try and make their name.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
pRiNcE said:
:howler::howler::howler:
pRiNcE, even if it sounds funny I garantee that the Costacurta "buisness" and the Inter tifoso screaming BASTA are true. If you've got a VHS recording of the match, check it out :D

P.S. I presume you like Prince, ever seen him live? He's a cool son of a bitch:cool:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Back to topic, apparently Nicola Pozzi is a "huge" promise, he was paid Euro 2 Mln and we "pinched" him from joining I Gobbi, Perdenti or Roma. On the few lines I read on Teletext, they go so far as comparing him to MVB:rolleyes:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
it's not fair to compare someone to a legend of the game at such a young age.but that's life I guess that will happen.:)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Schumy said:
it's not fair to compare someone to a legend of the game at such a young age.but that's life I guess that will happen.:)
If your "guess" should happen, Schumy for the bench;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts