Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's afce it. He has taken us to the Champions League final. And not only that he has for the first time scored really nice and deserved goALS. If that isn't enough, this tuesday not only did he score, he also outplayed our great Raul and threatened more then ONCE! His passes weren't that woblly and it look as if he really is getting better. What is gonna happen to him? Is his sale a forgone conclusion afterall?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Stay!!!

I'm also not a Anelka fan but he's young and he has now proven that he can be a valuable player for Real Madrid in the fourth coming years.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree. But what a dramatic turn around guys! Two weeks ago, no one here would've evn tried saying such a thing. Football is a funny game ay?

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess, but you should start getting worried, because this may mean the end for Morientes. Althouh it is a bit to early for those kinda speculations issn't it? :)

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Labas, let's reverse your thought: I think it's great for our team if Anelka ends up playing well and these two (him + Mori) will be competing for one starting position.
It's a great motive for both of them to give more.
And should an injury or bad form period occur, we are not going to have an attacking problem.

·
Registered
104 Posts
It's maybe to early to worry but it could also mean the end of Savio (sorry). On the other hand if we want to win the Primera, the Cup and the Champions League next season then we must have a strong bench. So why don't we keep both Savio, Morientes, Anelka and Raul(not an issue).

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Excuse me, but what the hell does Savio have to do with Anelka and Morientes? Savio is a left winger, while they are central strikers! I see nothing in common. Baljic may be a danger to Savio's place, but we all know who's the better (from what we've seen). And other good info is Baljic can play as a free striker too, not only the left, so it's not bad.

And to make you calmer, I'll tell you all those guys will be at Real next season 99,9% :)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Maybe they meant that they would play this formation:

-----Anelka Mori

Raul ----Guti-----MaManaman.

-------Redondo

Imagine how attacking this will be, still rather Savio to play for stability and for what this guy can do on form.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
At last! Someone mentions Gutirez!
Is he still injured? Someone said he was booed by the Bernabeu crowd in his last game but that was missunderstod. Guti was after Anelka when they announced the bench and he got the left-overs from his jeers.

I want Guti to stay, and know a lot of the fans want that as well. IMO, selling him for a "small" profit of maybe 7$ isn't worth it, who agrees?

Real&Barcafan

G

·
0 Posts
id sell him hes a whinging french twat although agood player hell cause you more unrest in the long run..

i think henry is a better player hes looking excellent for arsenal

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I'm all the way behind you! I really want Guti so stay.
I think he doesn't lack talent at all and he has a great future to offer to the Real game. He's also quite young, I'm sure he'll get more serious in the field.

If someone could explain this question I have: I really cannot understand why Guti faces so much criticism from the Real crowd. Is it because of the yellow/red cards or something else? I'm quite puzzled with that, considering that Guti is a true Real boy (he belongs to Real since he was 9 years old).

D

·
0 Posts
A couple of years ago Real played with Mijatovic,Suker and Raul
So why can't they play Anelka,Morientes and Raul

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
We should stay all our talented young players!
But still doubt about whether Anelka can keep him good form...
When Mori was injury, we just found the long column (our forwads have no deep) is so true...but when Anelka found him form finally, we seems can't help reducing the number of our strikers... don't be so rash!

A

·
0 Posts
I dont think we should sell him or morientes.
both are good.
and by the way raul can play attacking midfield. how about this formation
---------------cassilas---------------------
--salgado----hierro-----campo-----r.carlos---

----------------redondo or guti--------------

mc manaman------raul-------savio or baljic

---------morientes----------anelka-------

and for backup to strikers edwin congo and rodrigo

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I disagree almost completely with you.

1st of all : WHERE IS HELGUERA????? Our best defensive player!

2nd : I don't think it's very probable of ever seeing both Hierro and Campo starting, except if there's a serious injury problem. And what happened to Karanka as well?

3rd : A Redondo or Guti dilemma is not realistic. Their roles and game are quite different.

I really don't think the system with Raul - Mori- Anelka will pay off, except maybe for few selected games. WHO WILL DEFEND IN THAT SCHEME? Macca or Savio? You've left the whole MF with only one player that can play defensively, Redondo. That's bad for another reason too: if poor Fernando carries all that burden it means he won't be able to exercise his wonderful organizing skills.

For me the team (without transfers) should be something like :

-----------------Iker

-----Salgado--Hierro--Karanka--R.Carlos

--Macca/Guti--Helguera--Redondo--Savio/Guti

------Morientes/Anelka----Raul-------

with Helguera having a role similar to Roy Keane's which means the team has the luxury of R.Carlos attacking while Helguera can move backwards for him and Karanka to fill the defensive gap.

P.S. I know that Guti plays as a central MF but he's also tried the wings occasionally. My point is that his young age and speed can make him a succesful left or right wing player.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
User ANELKA did not make a god start, that eleven was more of a teoretic then realistic one, sorry.
And Guti is still developing, the wings would not be a impossible place for him if he worked a bit to the centre as well. But really, isnt this wonderfull reading:

Left:Savio,Baljic
Right:Macca,Geremi

The problem is that the right side seems a lot more defensive then the left, and maybe Baljic wont be happy with playing there.
Therefore i dont want that Sweeper (But Helguera still kicks ass!), i want a second CM.Whether its Guti (preffered by me) or Ivan Helguera. Guti is more attacking and Ivan is more defensive. Its great having it like this!

Real&Barcafan

A

·
0 Posts
Now i cant include the whole madrid squad in this there can be many changes made.

and i think so you are forgettinf football terms such as "squad rotation" and "substitution"

if madrid have to win the european champions cup they will have to be positive and more attackink in the midfield.

valencia have lightinig counter attacks so i wouldnt prefer roberto carlos and salgado going up to attack.

hierro is injured so karanka can start.

if we get in goals early we can replace the tactics and get in helguera for savio and make it 4-4-2
with raul an mc manaman attacking and helguera and redondo helping the defense.

------------------
FORZA MADRID
FORZA ANELKA
FORZA MORIENTES
FORZA RAUL

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OOh! I didn't notice. Welcome Anelka! Your timing is great, because if you had come here a month ago, we might have just banned you for the nick ;) ;) Seriosly though I can't really understand how a RM: Geremi, Macca can be percieved as a defensive one. Just because they play optionally attack and defense, doesn't mean they're defensive. Geremi is the best in attacking!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts