Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my friend supports Perugia who have just signed Nicola Amoruso from Juventus and we heard that he was linked to the vice scandal among the juve players and Torino players but he hasn't actually been named

does anyone have any information on this or is it just a rumour

·
Registered
70 Posts
i know which amoroso ur on abot,the one who is possibly the worst striker in the world,it is funny to watch him play because he is ****e.

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Irish_gunner said:
i know which amoroso ur on abot,the one who is possibly the worst striker in the world,it is funny to watch him play because he is ****e.
Yeah very amusing... :rolleyes:

Btw it's AmorUso

·
Registered
70 Posts
face it,i seen him play in the chapms league and he is crap.its better off that ye got rid of him cause for a brill club like juve,it was bad for him to be your 3rd choice striker

FORZA ARSENAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

axa sponsored fa cup and fa barclaycard premiership winners 2002 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

things can only get better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
It's true Juve fans will sleep better knowing Salas (hopefully fully fit) is the premiere benchee and not Amoruso.

Though Amoruso has given his contribution to the club through his many years, though perhaps limited. :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Conlan...

Ya don't use 'Forza' for fúcking English football...Ya can keep your English chants to the English football etc....

But here - It's Forza Juve!:cool:

Oh and you think Arsenal are going to actually win anything this season?:howler:

·
Registered
70 Posts
What are you talking about Kenny Eire??????????????

juventus didnt even win the double;)

while we did

the force of ARSENAL THE DOUBLE CHAPMIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
70 Posts
just incase i didnt get to you enough

ARSENAL did the double and won the league at man u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we even finished higher than ye did in the champions league!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

last result meant nothing maccer;) ;) ;)

the force of ARSENAL with KEOWN signing a 2 year contract:mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
KennyEire said:
Numerodix - Why isn't the forums working on Juventuz.com? Something wrong or what?
That's right, hopefully not for long.. :)

Irish_gunner, Arsenal beat Man U? Well hail Arsenal then! *lol*

;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts