Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
Haroon said:
They know that Kimi is going to Ferrari next season. :irritate: Hence, the slow transition to let Kimi go and let Rosberg take his place. :D
well...i've always been more of a Monty fan

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
With the name Rosberg, there is heavy pressure on the kid to perform and so far he has exceeded everyone's expectations :eekani: :eekani: :eekani: Nico's fanbase is getting bigger by the day and I'm hoping to see him at McLaren by 2010 :D

Williams surprisingly have looked very competitive early in the season, with Cosworth's experience and familarity with the V8 engine a major reason of William's early season form. I don't think they're good enough yet to challenge McLaren or Renault but it'll be great if they can finish 3rd ahead of Ferrari :hopefull:

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Lol.

Yeah, Nico Rosberg is indeed a force to reckon with. He has still got a lot of years to go and definitely a lot more potential to uncover.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Jinxed. :D

I'm starting to wonder if Sir Leo is a huge Alonso fan. Everyone he "supports" tends to go out of the track for any reason. :pp

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Koeman4 said:

I'm starting to wonder if Sir Leo is a huge Alonso fan. Everyone he "supports" tends to go out of the track for any reason. :pp
:D

Alonso will retain his WDC crown this year. Look at him, 18 points out of 20 from the first 2 races :eekani: who can stop him?

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Koeman4 said:

Why wouldn't I like a McLaren driver? :tongue:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts