Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Minotti said:
Thank you ... I'll try to fill Minottis shoes as good as possible but now I'll be more reasonable and not so angry.. :tongue:
YEAHHHHHHH RIGHHHT :howler: :howler: :howler:

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Cool name Minotti....gotta get used to it now...Gaga..when are you gonna change your name to Caca:yuck: :yuck:

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
OK...My nick was Marius, then I changed it to GloryHunter....I know there is supposed to be a limit of one name change but, my current nickname causes some people to view me as a real-life gloryhunter, when in fact my intention was to use that name in a different sense (as a hunter for glory not a gloryhunter that goes from, loving one team to another...)
Having said this, is it possible to change my nick back to my original name (Marius).....

Last time, I promise...:stress:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
HAHAH.....I must say when I first saw you around...I was worried why someone would carry that sort of tag and be proud of it too...:tongue:

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
GaGa said:
HAHAH.....I must say when I first saw you around...I was worried why someone would carry that sort of tag and be proud of it too...:tongue:
and the team that he supports says alot about him(juve and Chelsea):tongue: :D ;)

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
Marius said:
OK...My nick was Marius, then I changed it to GloryHunter....I know there is supposed to be a limit of one name change but, my current nickname causes some people to view me as a real-life gloryhunter, when in fact my intention was to use that name in a different sense (as a hunter for glory not a gloryhunter that goes from, loving one team to another...)
Having said this, is it possible to change my nick back to my original name (Marius).....

Last time, I promise...:stress:
Ok Thats done for you :)
Please put something in your sig saying what you nick was before (ie: GloryHunter) for about 1 month, thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts