Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even that I´am a huge Man Utd-fan I have to congratulate you all for your magnificent peformens against "Barca". Good luck in Barcelona and Keep up the good work!

Man Utd-Chelsea=What a final!

------------------
...And on the seventh day God created David Beckham

·
THE
14,091 Posts
Thank you.
But it's a long way to Paris...
Aren't you little scared, I mean, we did trash you 5-0, we could do this again :)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No "Kat" I´am not scared.

Let the best team win!

------------------
...And on the seventh day God created David Beckham

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Kat:

I agree with you about the 5 - 0 result. But let's not look Barcelona at home (2-0) isn't a big deal for them. And even if we get by Barca lets not look past our likely opponents Valencia, which appear to be a very agile team.

Oh well, I'm praying for some sort of a draw between Barca and Chelsea.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i wonder how the upcoming performance of Chelsea would be. especially when its about to kick off with Liverpool and Man U. Poyet is going to capture the attention and Zola will make the action.
i have a feeling that the next match for Chelsea at Man U is the frame of what UEFA holds in store.
So Becks , DONT miss Chelsea next matches... :)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rivaldo and kluivert will destroy you at nou camp 2-0

·
THE
14,091 Posts
First, welcome to all. Nice to have new faces here. :)
Silly me, I'v always thought that there are 11 players on the pitch. Yes, Barca has Rivaldo,Figo,Kluivert, but even they can't save the game, when the others are softies. Barca can win us 2-0, but I know that they won't win us easy.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Vialli once said "Chelsea could beat England". I smiled while thinking ... its possible with top quality players. Infact, beating Man U 5-0 and Barc 3-1 make you beleive in it. But what i don't understand is how could Chelsea lose to Sheffield Wed last friday. The only thing i would say "its football, You can't be the best team every day."

[This message has been edited by Bader (edited 16-04-2000).]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts