Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am happy for Besiktas.. I think they will make it into champions league this year. If Fener played Sofia, they would lose 5-0.. Because they really suck!! And Nick 123, are you crazy?? How can you actually think that Fener can win the Turkish Championship? And gogofb denen dalyarrak, stop kissing his ass! Fenere ananizin liginde basarilar. Daha yayla kupasini bile alamadilar, merak etmeyin seneye gazoz kupasinda oynama sansiniz varmis.. hadi size iyi sanslar..

·
Player
431 Posts
thanx for your greetings..but i want to advice you something..change your nick ,there is two reason ,
1.foreigners think that u are a fb fan,they dont know the meaning of ^^siken^^..
2.it is not good to see here a nick like that,u won the uefa cup,what's the problem with fb?they sucks every year,:)u know gs is far away from fb..they have nothing to say to u..
i think u ll listen my advice..thanx..

ALWAYS BESiKTAS

http://www.siyahbeyaz.net

·
Rising Star
872 Posts
my friend fenersiken wants to change his name karakartal but it seems imposibble..nicks are not changeable in this forum... otherwise he would change,who wants to have a nick which makes foreigners to think you're a fener fan?:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts