Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the signings next year, what do you think next years team is gonna look like?

Dudek

Babbel(Xavier) Hyppia Henchoz Carra(Riise?)


Emerton Gerrard Hamman Riise(Cheyrou)


Owen Heskey(Anelka
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,384 Posts
Dj Domino said:
With all the signings next year, what do you think next years team is gonna look like?

Dudek

Babbel(Xavier) Hyppia Henchoz Carra(Riise?)


Emerton Gerrard Hamman Riise(Cheyrou)


Owen Heskey(Anelka
Well carragher is out of reckoning till October..The op is a sucess and i look forward to his return
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
516 Posts
Dudek

Babbel/Carragher----Hyypia---Henchoz----Riise/Vignal

Emerton?/Murphy---Gerrard---Hamann---Cheyrou/Riise

Owen/Cisse or Anelka/Heskey/Baros/Litmanen


Add also Smicer, Biscan, Berger, Barmby (if he stays). They seem to play in various positions and we all know GH loves rotating his midfield. And also that Senagalise (sp?) bloke hes looking at. And also Xavier.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,967 Posts
Re: Re: Next Year's Team

B*O*S*H* said:
Well carragher is out of reckoning till October..The op is a sucess and i look forward to his return
You mean Jaime is out till Oct? I thought he is going to ready for the opening day in August.:(

paw;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,638 Posts
Dudek

Babbel hyppia henchoz carra



gerrard hamann murphy kewell



owen cisse



;) ;) ;) ;) ;) awesome team!

championship winning team!
 

·
©
Joined
·
7,230 Posts
Has there been any news on Biscan. He spent more time watching the games from the stands than actually on the field. Is he going to leave? Probably best for everybody if he does. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,384 Posts
dinamo11 said:
Has there been any news on Biscan. He spent more time watching the games from the stands than actually on the field. Is he going to leave? Probably best for everybody if he does. :(
No hes not gonna leave... Houllier promised that he will have more chances this season
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,942 Posts
I have to give credit to those non-Eu players who have not have their chances to play last season, especially Biscan.

He decided to come to Liverpool when other bigger clubs were trying to sign him. He stayed, he waited patiently, he was not selected for the World Cup. What the price he had paid.

He deserves to play more next season... :)
 

·
©
Joined
·
7,230 Posts
Thanks for the update and hopefully there will be better news on the way soon. It is true that he payed a heavy price by basically sitting in the stands every week but he is still young and hopefully he takes his chance when it comes.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top