Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
STAR WARS, Clash of Titans, The biggest rivalry in the soccer world (according to Crespo) ..etc call it what you want!! But this match- in cash- worth more than you can imagine :cool::cool:

I took this from a cool Brazilian guy who always post on world Soccer forum, http://www.wldcup.com/wwwboard/. His screen name is jaybird. posted on 21:04:35 7/24/00
Here is what he said:

The historical record is a draw. Brazil and Argentina have the same exact number of victories in head to head official games...
... And some journalists calculated the sum of all the worth of the players of both teams that will probably start and came up with the astounding figure that Wednesday if you watch this game you will be looking at $ 448 million in talent...

:cool: I guess they didn't add up Batistuta, Ronaldo, Denilson, Redondo, and even probably the bench!! Who knows!!

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
yeah that ued to be one of my favourite message boards until i discovered this site.

Ask them if they remember me....TAZZ. Not ilTAZZ but TAZZ

Also take a look for great guys like Mr. Blonde and Maggie....wow!!!! i definately need to check in. There is also a cool guys there called r9 who actually named himself r9 before RONALDO started calling himself R9. Last time i checked he was considering sueing R9 to get back his name :):):)

FORZA INTER

VAMOS ARGENTINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
I used to be on that board under the name Gigi. I don't recall seeing you there Tazz. But then again this was about a year ago.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts